Say the Words


She stood there, her coverup open, exposing her lacy bra and panties. "Emily, please," I whispered.

"You have to ask," she said, "you have to say the words."

"I...I can't," I said, voice shaking.

"You can," she said, "if you want to."

"But...but I..."

"All weekend," she said, "nothing but lingerie all weekend...nothing but my half naked body all weekend...if you way the words."

I looked at her breasts pushing against her lacy bra, looked between her legs, felt dizzy. "Emily..."

"I can cover up it it's too much," she said.

"No," I said.

"Then just say the words, love, just ask..."

"Emily..."

"Covered or uncovered?" she asked, closing the wrap then opening it.

"Un...uncovered," I said.

"They say the words; ask. It's what you want...it's up to you, not me."

"Please, will you," I said.

"All the words," she said.

"Please, Emily, will you...will you make sure I'm...will you make sure I'm...pussy free?" I managed to say.

"All weekend?"

"All...all weekend," I said.

"No pussy," she said, "all weekend?"

"No pussy, all weekend," I said.

"If that's what you want, yes," she said, removing the wrap, tossing it aside. 

"That...that's what I want," I said.

"Promise?"

"Promise," I said.

"My sweet little sissy," she said, "I love you so much."

"Emily..."

"It's so much better this way, isn't it? So much better."

Comments

Popular Posts