The Old Blog


Recently, Marci Ann let me know that someone named Karrie had a good part of my old blog archived (she had better backup strategies for my blog than I did).

Marci Ann connected us and Karrie asked if she could publish posts from my old blog. Well, that was not just a yes, but a Hell Yes.

She's posting what she wants to post; it's not a recreation of the whole blog. But it's kind of cool this way, just little blasts from the past highlighting things she liked on the old blog.

So please, if you like, head over to her blog, Karrie's Korner if you want to check it out.

Comments

  1. This is like the best Christmas present ever!

    Thank you sara, thank you Karrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was afraid they weren't coming out right. Other than our favourite post, we will try to go chronologically. Please enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the back history!!!

      Delete
    2. The first tranche has nearly 300 pages. I'm not even a quarter of the way through this group. Just more to enjoy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts