Watching

 

I stood just inside the bedroom doorway in the outfit she had chosen for me tonight: a sheer baby-pink babydoll that barely reached the tops of my thighs, white lace-trimmed thigh-high stockings, and the matching panties that did nothing to hide the pink chastity cage locked around my shaved, useless cock. My toenails were painted a glossy cherry red. My face was carefully made up with smoky eyes, long lashes, and lips painted the same whore-red as the marks she liked to leave on her lover's neck.

She had spent an hour getting me ready earlier, humming happily while she smoothed foundation over my cheeks and told me how much prettier I looked this way. "My sweet little sissy husband," she'd cooed.

And now here I was. Heart racing. Palms sweating. Penis straining painfully against the cage as I watched him, tall, broad-shouldered, confident, slowly lower himself over my wife on our marital bed.

She looked breathtaking. Her long hair fanned out across the dark sheets, her body already flushed with anticipation. The delicate lavender lace bra she wore pushed her breasts up invitingly, and the matching panties were still on…for now. Her left hand, wedding ring glinting in the low lamplight, rested against the soft swell of her chest as she reached with her other arm, found the back of his neck as he hovered above her.

He kissed her slowly at first. Teasing. His lips brushed hers, then pressed more firmly, tasting her. I could hear the soft, wet sounds of their mouths meeting. Her fingers threaded into his hair, pulling him closer as the kiss deepened. When his tongue slipped into her mouth, she moaned that low, needy sound I used to live for but hadn't earned in months, maybe years.

A hot wave of inadequacy washed over me. I used to kiss her like that. Or at least I tried. But I was never this commanding, never this male. My kisses were always gentle, hesitant. His were possessive. Dominant. The kind of kiss that made her toes curl and her back arch off the bed.

"Look at her," I thought bitterly. My wife. The woman who once promised me forever. Now she was melting under another man while I stood there dressed like a cheap whore, makeup already threatening to run from the tears of humiliated arousal pricking at my eyes. But the thing was, I asked for this, I wanted this, I needed this.

He broke the kiss just long enough to trail his mouth along her jaw, down the elegant line of her neck. She tilted her head back with a sigh, giving him full access. One of his hands slid up her side, cupping her breast through the lace, thumb brushing over her hardening nipple. She gasped, hips shifting restlessly beneath him.

"God, you feel so good," she whispered, her voice already breathy. Her eyes fluttered open and found me in the doorway. A slow, loving smile curved her lips. "You're so good to me," she said to me.

I whimpered. Actually whimpered. The sound escaped before I could stop it, high and feminine, exactly the way she had trained me to sound. The plug in my ass seemed to throb in time with my caged clit. I hated how much I loved this—the burning shame, the way my body responded so eagerly to my own degradation.

He chuckled against her skin, the low sound vibrating through her. "Still got your sissy watching, huh?" he asked, not even bothering to look at me.

"Mmm-hmm," she purred, running her hands down his back. "He loves it. Don't you, baby?"

I swallowed hard, my voice cracking as I answered the way she expected. "Yes, Ma'am," I said softly.

He returned to her mouth, kissing her harder this time. Deeper. Their tongues danced visibly as I stood there transfixed. One of her legs hooked around his hip, pulling him closer so she could grind against the obvious bulge in his jeans. The wet spot on her lavender panties was growing. I could smell her arousal from across the room, sweet, musky, intoxicating.

His hand drifted lower, fingers teasing along the edge of her panties before slipping beneath the lace. She moaned into his mouth as he found her clit, circling slowly, deliberately. Her hips rolled up to meet his touch, chasing the pleasure he gave so effortlessly. I had spent years learning her body, yet I'd never made her react like this. Not even close.

The discomfort twisted inside me. Part of me wanted to look away. Part of me wanted to cry from the crushing knowledge that I was inferior in every way that mattered. And the worst part, the part that made my cheeks burn with shame, was how desperately turned on I was by all of it. My caged cock leaked steadily into the lace, my plugged ass clenched around the toy, and my nipples were hard against the sheer babydoll. I was enjoying being reduced to this pretty, useless spectator.

She broke the kiss with a gasp as his fingers slid inside her. "Fuck baby…right there," she moaned, head falling back. He kissed down her chest, tugging her bra down with his teeth so he could latch onto one stiff nipple. The wet sounds of his mouth sucking on her breast mixed with the slick sounds of his fingers pumping slowly into her pussy.

I shifted my weight, thighs rubbing together, the lace whispering against my smooth, shaved skin. I wanted to run but couldn't.

He took his time. There was no rush. He kissed every inch of her chest, her stomach, the tops of her thighs as he slowly peeled her panties down her long legs. She lifted her hips to help him, eyes locked on mine the entire time, daring me to keep watching. When he settled between her spread thighs and lowered his mouth to her glistening pussy, she let out a long, shuddering moan that went straight to my locked penis.

"Oh, my god…" Her fingers tangled in his hair, guiding him as he licked and sucked at her clit with practiced skill. Her other hand reached out toward me, fingers beckoning. I stepped closer on shaky legs, the heels she'd made me wear clicking softly on the hardwood.

She grabbed my hand, squeezing it almost tenderly while her hips bucked against his face. "He's so good," she gasped between moans. "This is why I need him. But you…you get to be my pretty girl instead. Isn't that better?"

I nodded, tears of shame and twisted pleasure slipping down my cheeks, smudging my mascara. "Yes, Ma'am…I'm just your pretty little girl now."

She smiled through her pleasure, pulling me down so she could kiss my painted lips while her lover ate her pussy. The contrast was overwhelming, her soft, familiar mouth against mine while another man brought her closer and closer to the edge.

I was completely lost in it. Humiliated. Inadequate. Feminized beyond recognition.

And I had never been more painfully, helplessly aroused in my life.

Comments

  1. i love how there are no names in this post!
    keeping us guessing if its Emily and you, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely story to bring us back and focus on elevating the Alpha Females in our lives. Supporting their need for a level of pleasure that sissy's can provide. We can only hope that after her lover leaves, she will reward you for being the obedient sissy she trained you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn’t rush the last stretch of foreplay. He stayed between her thighs until her first orgasm tore through her, sharp, loud, her back arching off the sheets while she still held my painted mouth against hers. Her cry vibrated against my lips. When he finally lifted his head, her juices shone on his chin and she was already reaching for his belt, clumsy with need.

    I watched him stand just long enough to shove his jeans and underwear down. His cock sprang free, thick, heavy, flushed dark, already glistening at the tip. It looked obscene next to the tiny pink cage locked around what was left of me. She made a hungry sound and wrapped her fingers around him, stroking once, twice, smearing the wetness down the shaft.

    “Put it in me,” she whispered. “I want him to see.”

    He didn’t look at me. He just lined himself up, the broad head kissing her soaked entrance, and pushed in with one slow, relentless stroke. She gasped, high and broken. Her wedding ring flashed as her hand flew to his shoulder. I could see everything from where I stood at the side of the bed: the way she stretched around him, the way her inner thighs trembled, the way her clit peeked out, swollen and shining.

    He bottomed out and stayed there, grinding, letting her feel how full she was. Then he started to move. Long, deep thrusts that made the bed creak and her breasts bounce.

    Each time he pulled back I saw the slick shine on his cock; each time he drove back in she moaned like she was being given something I had never been able to give her..

    “Fuck....yes....just like that....”

    Her eyes found mine again. She smiled through the pleasure, almost kindly.
    “Watch, baby. Watch what a real cock does to your wife.”

    I nodded, throat tight. “Yes, Ma’am.”

    The first orgasm after he was inside her hit fast. She clamped down on him, nails digging into his back, a raw cry tearing out of her as her hips jerked. He didn’t stop. He fucked her through it, slower now, grinding against her on every downstroke until the aftershocks rolled into a second climax that left her shaking and whimpering.

    I was leaking so badly the front of the tiny lace panties was dark and wet. The cage felt tighter with every pulse. Pre-cum dripped steadily down the bars and onto my shaved thighs, soaking the stockings. My plugged ass clenched helplessly around the toy. I could smell myself, sweet, humiliating, feminine, mixed with the thick scent of her and his cock.

    He flipped her onto her side so I had an even clearer view. One of her legs hooked over his hip. He took her from behind now, one hand on her breast, the other rubbing tight circles on her. She reached back and found my hand again, lacing our fingers together while he pounded into her.

    “He’s going to fill me,” she panted. “You’re going to watch him cum inside your wife. And you’re going to stay locked. You’re going to leak in that pretty little cage like the good girl you are.”

    “Yes, Ma’am....please....”

    The third orgasm was quieter, almost sobbing. Her whole body went rigid, then melted. He kept fucking her, the wet slap of skin on skin louder now, his breathing growing ragged. She was so wet it ran down her ass and onto the sheets.

    He pushed her onto her back again, hooked her knees over his elbows, and drove in hard. The angle made her cry out. I could see the bulge of him moving inside her, could see how her pussy clung to him on every withdrawal.

    “Look at my husband,” she told him, voice wrecked. “Look how pretty he is when he’s watching you ruin me.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. He glanced over then, just once, and smirked. That was all it took. My cage gave another helpless pulse and a thick bead of pre-cum welled out, stretching, then dripping onto the hardwood.

    He sped up. The bed slammed the wall. She came a fourth time with a shattered moan, clutching at him, at me, at the sheets. Her pussy fluttered visibly around his thrusting cock.

    “I’m going to cum,” he growled against her neck. “You want it?”

    “Yes...inside.....please....I want to feel it......”

    He slammed in to the root and held there, hips jerking as he pumped rope after rope into her. I watched her belly twitch, watched her mouth fall open in a silent, blissed-out O. When he finally pulled out, a thick white trickle immediately followed, sliding down her swollen lips and onto the lavender lace still tangled around one ankle.

    She reached down, scooped some of it up with two fingers, and held them out to me.
    “Clean,” she said softly.

    I leaned in on shaking legs, the heels clicking, and licked his cum off her fingers while she watched me with that same loving, devastating smile. More leaked from her as I did it.

    My cage was a mess—shiny, dripping, completely useless.

    She pulled me down for a kiss that tasted like both of them.

    “Good girl,” she whispered against my painted mouth. “My perfect little sissy husband. Stay just like that while he uses me again.”

    He was already hardening. And I was already leaking more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts