Emily - Memories - Little Black Dress

It was like her second time visiting Evan, a weekend trip away from me to go visit the man she used to date; a second weekend trip to tease me, to test the boundaries of her relationship with me, with him.

"You know he has feelings for you, right?" I asked her.

"No he doesn't," she said, "I told you it was never going to work with him."

"Like he doesn't want to sleep with you?"

She laughed. "That's entirely different," she said. 

I let her go, part of our game, part of our tease.

She called me in the afternoon on Saturday, before they went out for drinks, dinner. "How's my sweetie?" she asked.

"Lonely," I said.

"Lonely like sad or lonely like you can't stop thinking about me?"

"Lonely like I'm can't stop thinking about you," I said. "Lonely like all I can think about is you in that blue dress having dinner with him."

"I'm not wearing the blue one," she said.

"You're not? Why?"

"I don't know...not enough wow, I guess. I brought a black one."

"Which one?"

"You haven't seen it yet," she said.

"I...I was going to picture you in it all night," I said.

"I assumed; I'll send you a picture later, okay?"

She did, around eight. A picture of her in a short, low cut black dress with lace sleeves, black nylons, heels, her hair cascading over her shoulders. "Wow," I responded.

"LOL. Told you!"

"Emily, he's going to...think...you know..."

"I know exactly what he's going to think about, love, the same thing you're thinking about."

"And what if he...does..."

"Does what?"

"You know...when he...tucks you in...what if he...tries..."

":) Guess I'll have to see what happens," she replied. "Think about that the rest of the night. Think about your pretty girlfriend in a sexy, little black dress, on the arm of a strong, handsome man, and what he wants to do to her."

"You're not going to let him, are you?"

"Only if..."

The bubbles stayed there, stopped. 

"Emily..."

"Emily?"

"Sorry, he's back. Talk to you later, love. If I call, it will be late..."

Comments

Popular Posts