Here it is: The Edge of Belonging: A Novel of Feminization, Chastity, and Surrender

Well, here it is, my new book. I'm nervous as anything as I have not published anything in awhile. Ultimately, I write for myself (the stories that characters I fall for with stories that just come to me) but I hope you all enjoy it.

It's on Lulu for now. It might be on Amazon and other places, I haven't decided yet. 


The Edge of Belonging: A Novel of Feminization, Chastity, and Surrender.

I have a bunch of other, older books that I updated and republished (just new ePub files). I plan to re-read them all because sometimes I forget how hot some of them are. 


A Change in Our Marriage is the book that started it all; it was my first book, originally published on Fictionmania.com as a serial and then an an official ebook when self-published erotica was new. The incomparable Vickie Tern encouraged me to publish and to continue writing. Unfortunately, I lost touch with her over the years (I don't know if she's still around). If anyone knows her, please tell her I was thinking of her (and get me her email address, which I lost when my old blog got nuked).


Room and Board was my second book, also published on Fictionmania as a serial but without an ending. I managed to finish it because people kept asking and asking.


Mrs. Stanton Takes Charge is a "mother-in-law" book. It's a common trope in this genre and I wanted to write that trope in my style.


A Couple's Submission follows a couple who explores the hidden world of dominance and submission, as they are taken under the wings of a dominant couple. I'm not saying that's what I wanted for Emily and me, but there was some heavy internal fantasy. This is the book I most get requests for a sequel.


I don't want to say The Virgin Bride was inspired by 50 Shades of Grey, but Kristen McCarthy was slightly inspired by Christen Grey. 


The Sissy Pilot is a book about an unemployed pilot offered a career and relationship saving job, with one catch: he must work as a woman.


Becoming Jessica's Sissy follows the story of Taylor, a young man who falls under the spell of a Jessica who takes him on a journey of self-discovery. 


Conflicted Feelings is my first book about a young man who falls for a dominant man. 

None of my books are high literature, but they all combine erotica with a bit of romance and characterization. They are not up there with the great American novels, but I think they hold their own in the genre.

I have a few short stories that are "out of print" (I don't know the ebook term for that). I might put them up on Lulu as well, but have not decided yet.

Comments

  1. Sara, I first started reading your posts on fictionmania, and have read practically everything you’ve written, most multiple times. I’m in the group that would love a sequel to A Couple’s Submission, partly because this type of story (at least for me) is rare and hard to find. I’m looking forward to reading your new story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, what about A Couple’s Submission pushed your buttons? What's the type of story you like or can't find? I struggled to write a sequel to that as I didn't know where to take the characters. What about them did you like?

      Just curious :)

      Delete
    2. I had posted a long response to this, but somehow it got lost. The short version of that response was that it is hard to find stories where one couple dominates another couple. Or at the very least, I haven’t found the right terms to search for them. I have reread this book many times and every single time I find myself longing to know more about what happened to the submissive characters in the story. It’s been a little while, so forgive me, but I don’t recall their names.

      Delete
  2. A Couple's Submission and A Change in Our Marriage (the two that I've read so far) are absolutely in the running for the next great American (sissy) novel. For me, (trying to avoid any spoilers here), reading the art installation scene in A Couple's Submission (the conversations happening, the descriptions of the feelings and event, etc) threw a huge switch in me. Incredibly sexy and well written. I'm going to grab A Change in Our Marriage again and reread that first (I can hardly remember the details it's been so long, only the deep warm sense of arousal at the conversational back and forths between the husband and wife).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Edge of Belonging
    Wow....just wow.
    I've just finished reading The Edge of Belonging and I was blown away. I could easily have binge read it in one go, but it was so delicious that I just had to eek it out.
    A real tour de force in the genre as it covers all bases.
    One to go back to even though I now know the full story.
    Full marks Sara, I can't wait to see what you write next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts