Date Night
I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching my wife dress in her lingerie: a pink, seductive plunge bra; tulle panties, and a matching garter belt, all with scalloped edges, satin bows and delicate rosebud details. The garter belt held up white sheer stockings, stockings I'd helped her into.
I was as naked as she was, wearing only a pink bra and panty set. Seeing her, I felt a surge of desire, felt my penis twitch in the small, pink chastity cage I wore.
"Well?" my wife asked?
"You look absolutely stunning," a voice answered. It was my wife's mother, my mother-in-law, who was sitting on a couch across from the bed. She wore ...a structured, taupe-olive shirt dress that hugged her frame, the fabric cinched tightly around her waist with a matching belt. The top few buttons were left open at her collar, where a delicate gold chain rested against her collarbone. As she sat on the white leather cushions with one leg crossed over the other, the hem pulled back along her mid-thigh, showcasing sheer, smooth stockings that tapered down into dark, patterned platform heels.
She leaned back casually, her arm draped along the frame of the couch while her magenta-tipped fingers rested lightly against her knee. Her light-brown hair fell over her shoulders, framing a faint, unreadable smile. She looked from my wife to me, said nothing. The silence between us stretched long and heavy, charged with a sudden, palpable energy that made the air in the room feel thin.
"Thank you for doing this, Mom," my wife said, turning away from the mirror to face her. "I was okay leaving him alone just for the evening, but Marcus decided he wants me to stay the night with him. I just... I didn't feel comfortable leaving him by himself all night."
"I... I'd be fine," I stammered, shifting uncomfortably on the edge of the mattress.
My wife opened her mouth to respond, but her mother cut in smoothly.
"It's no big deal," she said, her calm voice cutting through the quiet room. "I'm happy to sit for you. Honestly, I'm not even sure leaving him alone for a few hours would be a good idea, let alone a whole night."
"You're telling me," my wife replied with a sharp, subtle chuckle. "If he's left to his own devices for that long, he just gets restless. He starts misbehaving the second he thinks nobody is watching."
Her mother’s gaze shifted to me, her eyes tracking down to the small pink cage pressing against my thighs before drifting back up to meet my eyes. "Then it's certainly wise to have proper supervision," she said softly, a subtle tilt of her head signaling her total control of the room. "We wouldn't want him stepping out of line."
My wife smoothed the scalloped lace of her garter belt, checking her reflection one last time. "Besides, you look incredible, sweetie," her mother added, her tone warming slightly as she admired the outfit. "That color suits you perfectly."
"Thanks," my wife said, offering a faint smile as she glanced over at me. "He actually picked it out for me."
"Did he now?" Her mother raised an eyebrow, her gaze lingering on me with a quiet, analytical amusement. "Well, at least he has good taste. It seems he knows exactly how to make you look beautiful for someone else."
"I tried my best," I murmured, keeping my eyes low, unable to hold her steady gaze for too long under the weight of the room's dynamic.
"And you did a fine job," my mother-in-law said, her tone smooth and measured. She uncrossed her legs, the soft rustle of her sheer stockings breaking the silence, before resting her ankle over her opposite knee in a slow, deliberate movement. "Though I imagine the reward for your effort is getting to sit right there and watch her walk out the door."
My wife gave a quick, approving nod as she slipped into her dress and picked up her clutch from the nightstand. "He knows his place, Mom. Don't go soft on him just because he made a good choice with the lingerie." She walked over to her mother, leaning down to swap a brief cheek-kiss. "Everything he needs, or rather, doesn't need, is set. I've left his schedule with you, but honestly, as long as he stays put, there shouldn't be any trouble."
"Don't worry about a thing, darling," her mother replied, her magenta-polished nails tapping rhythmically against the armrest of the white leather couch. "Go enjoy your night with Marcus. I'll make sure this one remains on his...her...absolute best behavior."
The front door clicked shut a few moments later, leaving an echoing quiet in the apartment.
I sat frozen on the edge of the bed, clad only in the matching pink lace, the metal of the cage a cold, constant reminder of my position. Across the room, my mother-in-law didn't move right away. She simply leaned back into the cushions, her blue eyes fixed on me with a quiet, lingering authority that made the room feel smaller by the second.
"Well," she said softly, the faint smile returning to her lips as she adjusted the belt of her taupe dress. "It seems it's just the two of us now. Stand up."
I swallowed hard, the chill in the bedroom suddenly feeling far more pronounced. Slowly, I pushed myself off the edge of the mattress, the lace of the pink panty set shifting against my skin, the small metal cage tugging with every movement. I stood straight, keeping my arms at my sides and my head slightly bowed, acutely conscious of how exposed I was under her cool, steady gaze.
She didn't rush. Her heels clicked softly against the floor as she uncrossed her legs and stood up from the couch. The taupe shirt dress swished subtly around her knees, the sharp tailored lines of her outfit creating a stark, intimidating contrast against my absurdly delicate attire.
She walked over, stopping just a foot away from me. The light scent of her perfume—something subtle, warm, and sophisticated—filled the space between us.
"Look at me," she commanded softly, her tone carrying an effortless authority.
I raised my eyes to meet hers. Her expression remained composed, though a glint of quiet fascination flickered in her blue eyes. She reached out, the tip of her index finger—capped with that deep magenta polish—tracing the delicate lace edge of my pink strap where it rested against my collarbone. Her nail was cool against my skin, sending a involuntary shiver straight down my spine.
"Your wife certainly knows how to dress you," she murmured, her hand sliding down to lightly brush against the center seam of the pink lace bralette. "Though I suppose the real question is how well you behave when you aren't being watched."
"I... I always try to behave," I managed to say, my breath catching in my throat as her hand trailed lower, lingering just inches above the pink cage.
She let out a soft, amused hum, her eyes dropping to the small lock securing the cage. "Trying isn't quite the same as succeeding, is it? But don't worry. Tonight, you won't have to worry about stepping out of line."
Her fingers lightly tapped against the cold metal, the tiny click echoing loudly in the quiet room, sending a jolt of helpless electric heat through me.
"Turn around," she whispered.
I obeyed immediately, pivoting on my heels until my back was to her. The bare skin of my back felt hypersensitive, every nerve ending on edge as I waited in the quiet bedroom, hearing the faint rustle of her dress and the quiet click of her heels behind me.
Her hand rested against my shoulder blade, her touch firm and guiding. "Hands behind your back," she instructed, her voice smooth and measured.
I brought my wrists together behind my lower back. I felt the cool metal of her watch face brush against my skin, followed by the light touch of her fingers adjusting my posture, pulling my shoulders back so I stood up straight.
"Good," she murmured, her voice close to my ear. "You take direction well. That will make this evening much easier for both of us."
She walked back around to face me, taking a step backward to inspect her work. Her eyes swept over the contrast of the pink lace against my frame, lingering on the locked cage, before rising back to meet my eyes.
"Since your wife left me in charge of your evening," she said, her fingers lightly adjusting the belt tied at her waist, "we are going to set a few ground rules. Rule number one: you don't speak unless I ask you a question. Rule number two: you stay right where I can see you."
She gestured toward the plush rug at the foot of the bed, right in front of where she had been sitting on the couch.
"Kneel," she commanded softly, the faint, knowing smile returning to her lips. "Let's see how patient you can really be."
I lowered myself to the floor, the soft rug plush against my knees. I kept my hands folded behind my back, looking up at her from the floor.
She walked over to the edge of the couch and sat down, leaning back into the white leather cushions. She slowly crossed one leg over the other, the hem of her taupe shirt dress riding up along her mid-thigh. Her gaze rested on me with calm, deliberate control.
"Since you're down there," she said softly, her voice smooth and unhurried, "you might as well make yourself useful."
She extended her crossed leg slightly, bringing the dark, patterned platform heel right toward my face. The subtle texture of the shoe caught the light.
"Start here," she commanded quietly. "Show me how obedient you can be."
I leaned forward, pressing my lips to the toe of her patterned pump. The material was firm, and I dragged my tongue slowly over the curved tip of the heel. A faint, low hum of approval escaped her breath above me.
"Good boy," she murmured.
She flexed her ankle, letting the platform heel slip off her foot with a soft thud onto the rug, revealing her foot wrapped tightly in the sheer, silky nylon. She extended her foot further, resting the sole of her nylon-covered foot against my chest, right above the pink lace of the bralette, pressing just enough to force me to lean back slightly.
"Now," she whispered, her magenta-nailed fingers lightly brushing her knee, "the rest of the shoe off."
I used my teeth to gently catch the heel of her other shoe, sliding it off her foot until both of her feet were bare, clad only in the smooth, skin-toned hosiery.
"Kiss," she instructed, her voice dropping an octave.
I leaned down and pressed a deep kiss to the arch of her nylon-covered foot. The silky fabric was smooth and warm against my lips. I began to lick along the curve of her foot, from her heel up to her toes, breathing in the subtle scent of her perfume and the warm sheen of the nylon.
She let out a soft sigh, her leg shifting slightly under my touch. "Higher," she said softly.
I moved my lips up to her ankle, pressing small, slow kisses against the delicate bone, then dragged my tongue along her calf. The sheer stocking gave her skin a friction-free warmth, and as my mouth traced up toward her knee, I could feel the tension in her leg muscles tighten slightly with pleasure.
I continued upward, kissing the back of her knee, then tracing my tongue up the smooth expanse of her thigh under the rising hem of her dress. She reached down, her hands tangling into my hair, holding me firmly in place against her leg as her breathing grew heavier in the quiet bedroom.
Her grip on my hair tightened, her fingers curling firmly into the strands as she nudged my face further up her thigh.
"Don't stop now," she murmured, her voice carrying a sharp, irresistible edge of authority. "Higher."
A wave of intense, hot humiliation washed over me. The sheer absurdity and taboo of the moment hit me all at once—lying on the floor at my mother-in-law's feet, locked in a pink cage, wearing matching lingerie, with her hands guiding my mouth up the inside of her leg. The shame made my face burn, but beneath the mortification, my heart pounded wildly, sending a sharp, undeniable surge of pleasure straight to the small, rigid cage trapped against my lap.
I couldn't look up, but I didn't pull away either. I yielded to her grip, pressing my lips into the soft, nylon-wrapped flesh of her upper thigh.
I dragged my tongue along the smooth skin, moving closer to the shadowed hemline of her dress. The silky warmth of the hosiery against my lips felt intoxicating. Each slow, heavy kiss was a total surrender to her control.
Above me, I heard the faint, rhythmic catch in her breath as her hips shifted slightly on the white leather cushion. Her fingers smoothed down to the back of my neck, pressing me closer against her skin, keeping me locked in place as the heavy, quiet tension in the room coiled tighter.
Her grip shifted from the back of my neck to the top of my head, her fingers firmly guiding me further under the edge of her taupe dress.
"All the way," she commanded softly, her voice dropping to an intense, low whisper that left no room for hesitation. "Worship me right here."
My face burned with a fierce heat, a mix of utter embarrassment and overwhelming desire clashing inside me. My mind reeled at the taboo, but my body moved on instinct, completely yielding to her command. I pressed my lips higher up the silky, warm expanse of her inner thighs, kissing and licking every inch of nylon as I approached the junction of her legs.
She parted her knees wider, giving me full access. The faint, intoxicating scent of her perfume mixed with the subtle warmth of her skin. I pressed my face firmly into the center between her legs, placing slow, reverent kisses against the soft fabric covering her core.
Above me, a low, breathy gasp escaped her lips. Her fingers tightened in my hair, holding me flush against her as her hips subtly arched into my mouth.
"That's it," she murmured, her breathing growing heavier and less controlled. "Keep going... show me how good you can be."
I dragged my tongue slowly over the warm, soft center through the sheer hosiery, feeling the gentle tremor running through her legs. Trapped in the pink cage and bound by her complete authority, I gave in entirely to the rhythm, kissing and worshipping her just as she demanded.
A dizzying storm of conflicting emotions surged through me with every stroke of my tongue against the smooth, dampening nylon.
At my core was a deep, burning humiliation. I was acutely aware of every absurd detail: the tight pink lace clinging to my chest, the small metal cage locking away my masculinity, and the fact that I was on my knees beneath my wife’s mother, utterly exposed and reduced to an object of complete servitude. The sheer taboo of it—the betrayal of norms, the dangerous intimacy—made my skin flush hot with an intense, stinging shame. I felt tiny, powerless, and utterly stripped of any control.
Yet beneath that overwhelming embarrassment lay a wild, electric thrill. The shame didn't suppress my arousal; it amplified it tenfold. Every gasp she let out above me, every involuntary twitch of her inner thighs against my cheeks, hit me like a jolt of pure adrenaline. The vulnerability was intoxicating. Yielding so completely to her absolute authority, surrendering my will to her soft commands, brought a strange, intoxicating sense of relief.
As I licked her through the warm fabric, smelling her scent and feeling the heat radiating off her skin, my mind stopped racing. The conflict dissolved into a single, overwhelming focus: pleasing her, losing myself entirely in her power, and accepting the exquisite torture of my own helplessness beneath her touch.
The damp fabric of her hosiery yielded under my persistent tongue, bringing the sharp, intoxicating scent of her arousal directly to my senses. It filled my nose—warm, musky, and distinctly hers—a heavy, rich fragrance that eclipsed every other thought in my head.
As the silk soaked through, her heat and moisture began to seep past the threshold of the nylon, coating my tongue with her natural wetness. The taste was rich, salty, and warm against my lips, sending a sudden, electric shock right down to the base of my locked cage.
Knowing that I was tasting my mother-in-law, that my tongue was directly catching the overflow of her excitement while I lay stripped in pink lace on the rug, drove my pulse to a frantic rhythm. The shame burned hotter than ever, but as the slick taste spread across my mouth, any remaining resistance evaporated into pure, mindless devotion.
The front door unlocked with a sudden, sharp click, the sound echoing through the quiet apartment like a thunderclap.
Panic surged through me instantly, a cold shock of sheer horror that paralyzed my heart. I tried to pull my head back, to scramble away and hide my shame, but my mother-in-law’s fingers instantly tightened in my hair, her nails digging into my scalp with unyielding force. At the same time, her thighs clamped tightly around my head, locking my face firmly into the slick, damp nylon of her groin.
"Don't move," she whispered down at me, her voice low, commanding, and utterly calm, despite the subtle tremble in her legs.
Heels clicked against the entryway floor. "I forgot my watch—" my wife's voice cut off mid-sentence as she stepped around the corner into the bedroom room.
I was trapped, my cheek pressed against her mother’s thigh, my mouth still slick with her wetness, my body trembling in the pink lace and locked cage on the floor. I couldn't look up, but I could hear the heavy silence fall over the room as my wife took in the scene. The mortification was so intense I felt like I couldn't breathe, a suffocating wave of embarrassment that made my entire body flush hot.
I expected screams, betrayal, fury.
Instead, after a long, drawn-out moment, a soft, amused hum came from near the doorway.
"Well," my wife said, her voice smooth and entirely unbothered, carrying a quiet note of approval. "I see you've already found a way to keep him completely under control, Mom. I knew leaving him with you was the right choice."
"He was starting to get a little restless," her mother replied smoothly, her fingers staying firmly threaded in my hair, her thighs maintaining their firm, unyielding squeeze around my ears. Her voice was completely steady, showing not a single trace of fluster or surprise. "So I decided to remind him of his place before you even made it out the building."
My heart hammered against my ribs like a trapped bird. Every instinct screamed at me to melt into the floor, but I was completely powerless, held fast in place, the salty, intoxicating taste of her mother still rich on my tongue.
My wife let out a low, satisfied chuckle. "Good. He clearly needs a firm hand tonight. My watch was on the nightstand, but honestly, I don't even care to look for it now—I'd rather not interrupt." She paused, her footsteps light as she backed toward the hallway. "Have fun with him, Mom. Don't go easy on him."
"I wouldn't dream of it, darling," her mother called back. "Enjoy your night with Marcus."
The front door clicked shut once more, followed by the heavy, final turn of the deadbolt.
Silence fell over the apartment again, deeper and far more charged than before. The sheer horror of what had just happened washed over me, yet beneath the suffocating shame, the absolute surrender of the moment held me completely captive.
"Now," her mother whispered, her fingers tightening slightly against my scalp as her thighs pressed me deeper into the slick, warm nylon. "Where were we?"
Trapped helplessly between her legs, with nowhere to run and no control left, I parted my lips and went back to work.
Comments
Post a Comment