Sulking


"Is there...is there anything I can get you, hon?" Scott asked anxiously, watching another man pawing his wife's body.

"We're good," the man said gruffly, inhaling the woman's hair, touching her through her lingerie.

"Be nice," she smiled at the man, his strong touch sending tingles straight to her pussy, knowing her husband was nervous now that his fantasy was becoming reality, knowing she needed to be tender with him. 

"I think everything is perfect, sweetie," she said, "why don't you head down...oh god..."

Scott looked at them, saw the man moving one had to his wife's breast, the other to her pussy, rubbing her, teasing her, pleasing her. "H...honey..."

"Why...why don't you head down to the basement," she managed to say, "I...I'll come down when he's done."

The man looked back, fingers in her pussy, grinned. "I got her, friend," he said in a mocking tone, "you just do what she said and leave this to me. I'll be sure to leave something for you."

Scott blushed, understanding his wife, of course, had confided in her new lover Scott's deepest cuckold fantasies. 

"I...I'll just be down in the basement, then," he said, sulking from the room.

fas

Comments

  1. Someone doesn't get to watch.... this time. Will he allowed in the future? Caged or bound to a chair uncaged?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts