"I was talking to Jake," my wife said, referring to the man she'd been seeing, "and, well..."

"Well what?" I asked.

"He wants you to come with us when we go to dinner on Saturday."

"Go with you? Why?" Jake knew I was effectively my wife's wife and he was good with that, in a way preferred it as it left him the man in her life, a role he was well suited for.

"Well...he...I mean...I guess he..."

"He what?" I asked.

"He's, well, he's got this friend, Drew, and he thought, I don't know, he thought you two might hit it off."

"Hit it off???"

"Yea, hit it off. Jake and I thought it might be nice to go on a double date."

"A double date? Hannah!"

"I met Drew, he's super cute and you're totally his type."

"His type?"

"Leggy blondes," my wife smiled.

"Hannah, you know I'm not..."

"Don't say it," she said, "please don't say it."

"Say what?"

"Gay," she said. "You've been living as a girl for almost a year. Dressing like a girl, acting like a girl, everything. There's nothing strange about a girl going on a date with a cute guy."

"I...I like girls," I protested

"I'm not saying you have to sleep with him on a first date, hon," she said, "or ever for that matter. I just think it might be a good idea for you to see what it's like. You know, to date."

"Hannah, I...I'm married," I said.

She laughed. "Me too. And that didn't stop me, did it?"

"But...but you...you'll..."

"I know what you're thinking," she said. "I won't see you the same. Sweetie, be honest, I haven't seen you that way in a year. I don't think I'm ever going to see you that way. I'm not saying we should break up or anything, but think that way, but I think it would be nice if you had someone special like I do. And I think you'll hit it off."

"Great," I said, "until he finds out I'm..."

"A sissy," she said. "He knows, love, Jake told him everything."

"Everything?" I asked, unconsciously thinking about the small cage that had been locked over my penis for the last six months."

"Everything," she said, "and yes, even what you're thinking about right now. Trust me, Jake and I wouldn't be setting you up with him if he wasn't into that. He's on the same page I am; knows the benefits of the cage and permanent arousal. I mean, to be honest, if guy is into girls like you, there's no downside to dating a girl who is always aroused."

"Hannah!"

"Tell me, love, you're leaking right now, aren't you? Don't lie."

"Hannah!"

"Well? Are you? Leaking?"

"M...maybe," I admitted.

"I'm kind of jealous," Hannah said.

"Jealous? Why?"

"Thinking of you doing things for the first time. Touching a man. Holding a man. Tasting a man."

"Hannah," I half moaned, on the verge of shaking.

"So this weekend. It's going to be so much fun."

Comments

  1. Off subject...what happened with Leeanne? No posts since 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeanne used to publish a blog (https://archive.ph/KmkEi) and a frequent commenter. She had a Tumblr but I am not sure what happened to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here https://leeannessissymusings.blogspot.com/?zx=23f72e45c0b3481d

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts