Eager


B was off to school and I was sitting, watching Emily put on makeup; she was wearing new lingerie I'd not seen before. She was packed; we'd done that the night before.

"You're gawking," she said looking at me in the mirror.

I was; my eyes were planted on her ass, the fabric of her thong. She looked good. Great. The hour plus she spent working out every morning apparent.

"S...sorry," I said, lowering my eyes.

"My body or the lingerie?" she asked.

I looked up, met her eyes in the mirror, looked down. "Both," I swallowed.

"You're thinking inappropriate thoughts," she said in a mild rebuke, "thinking about thing you shouldn't be thinking about."

I didn't deny it, knew better than denying it. "I'm sorry," I said.

"You know better," she said, "than thinking about boy urges."

"I know," I said, "I just...you're so pretty." I almost laughed at my stupid mumbling.

"It's for him," she said.

I looked up again. "Your body or the lingerie?"

"Both," she said, watching me. "I bought this for him so he could enjoy me."

I looked down again, bit my lip again.

"Same internal conflict every time every time you see me off to be with him."

I nodded. "Yea," I said.

"Was it easier when he wasn't my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Different," I said.

"Was it easier when he wasn't the man in our lives?"

I frowned. "No," I admitted.

"You frown but you want this as much now as you ever did, don't you? Especially well defined roles."

I nodded. "I...I do," I said.

She smiled. "I have my pretty girl and my boyfriend each with a special role."

"You get excited, don't you? To go see him."

"You have no idea," she said.

"And is it different? Now? As your boyfriend?"

"Yes," she said.

"Better?"

"Much," she said, "he's, well...Evan."

"The man in our lives."

"The man in our lives," she nodded.

I looked at her lingerie. "He...he'll like it," I said.

"That's the idea," she said. "I mean, not that I need to entice him, but he's always so, I don't know..."

"Eager."

"I suppose," she said. "You're both so eager...in your own unique ways. My girl and my man."

Comments

  1. It's no wonder he'd gawk, what man wouldn't with a vision like this in front of him. But the motivation would be different. For Evan it'll be the prospect of the carnal pleasure that is yet to come. For sissy the motivation is two fold. One the desire deep down that he could be that man, the one who can do the tings for her that Evan does. The other motivation is the desire to be the one wearing the new lingerie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts