Waiting


My wife and I were kneeling on the bed, waiting, dressed in coordinating lingerie. She wore a thin garter belt to hold up her stockings; I wore a wider one to hold up my polka-dot stockings.

We heard the door shut and heard his heavy steps coming up the wooden stairs. "I'm scared," I said, reaching to hold her hand. 

"Shhhh, no talking," she whispered, squeezing my hand then pulling it away, folding her hands in front of her. 

He came into the bedroom, ignored us, said nothing. I heard him put his wallet and keys in a tray on the dresser then felt him sit on the edge of the bed behind us. "I see you've made your decision," he said. I heard him, sensed him, reach for my wife, heard his hand touching her panty-covered ass. 

"Yes, sir," my wife said then jumped as he raised his hand and slapped her ass.

"And you, sissy?" he asked as he placed a hand on my panty-covered ass.

"Y...yes, Sir," I said. He raised his hand, slapped my ass as he had my wife's. "Ohhhh," I gasped.

"These are tight enough?" he asked. "This is securely tucked?"

"Y...yes," I said, dizzy, feeling his hand on my soft, tucked penis, touching it through my white satin panties, touched for the first time by a man.

"Unless I give permission otherwise, I expect this soft at all times," he said, "understand? Both of you?"

"Yes, Sir," we answered in unison.

"Good. Now one of you is going to get me ready for the other one; you two decide who does what while I change."

He left for his closet; my wife and I looked at one another. "Fluff or fuck?" she asked.

"Hon!"

"You gotta do one or the other," she said, "I'd start with fluff for your first time."





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts