Mistakes


You have been friends since junior high and went to the same high school and the same college. You had a crush on her ever since you met her. In your second year of college, you had several drinks and worked up the courage to tell her how much you liked her.

She looked stunned, and surprised, then glared at you. "You had to make it complicated, didn't you," she said.

"C...complicated?"

"What was your plan? Profess your dying love and hope I'd jump into bed with you?"

"No," you said, shocked she so easily pegged you.

"I want to make one thing clear, so I'll say this once and only once. I'm never sleeping with you. Never." She reached over, grabbed you between your legs, and squeezed you. "Understand, loser, this thing is never going inside me. Never."

You thought about that a few months later as you knelt in her room, her pantyhose-covered feet in your face. You thought about that as you leaned forward, kissed them, licked them, while she texted with some of her friends, and ignored you.

Her friend didn't understand why she kept you around, but you knew, having a pussy-free boy to fawn over her excited her as much as it did you.




Comments

  1. Whoa. The opening premise is my life. The only change being she relented and stopped by my dorm one day after class. What began that day went on for nearly 30 years ( and 3 children) until she decided I was too small. The 14 of Sept would have been our 50th Aniv.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts