Email


I knew Emily and Evan had been talking about getting together in October when she had a work thing, but it was just talk, they had no firm plans that I knew of because her work thing was still up in the air.

And then I got an email from TripIt...Check out your itinerary for...and it named a city, a trip, and a hotel.

I texted Emily. "That work trip got set for next month?"

"Yea," she responded, "time to lock the key up again. Which I suppose is my way of saying I'm going to meet up with my boyfriend."

I started to try to remember the last time I was unlocked and honestly couldn't. And now he was in charge again. "When was the last time we used it? The key?"

"Been awhile," she said. "Sorry, guess it's going to be awhile more."

"I'm not complaining," I said, "it's been...I don't know...seems like normal."

"The new normal. Like the old normal but with 100% more man in charge."

"I don't mind," I said.

"Don't mind or prefer it?"

"Both. I like when you're in charge. But I like when he's in charge, too."

"Whoever would have thought all those years ago that my Sara would like being controlled by a man."

"✋"

"lol. You're bad."

"Just being honest, love," I said.

"My sissy." 




Comments

  1. So Sara, what would happen, if in Oktober, when Evan and Emily are toghether, Evan would invite Emily to a trip in next August?

    With all the reservstions done way in advance.

    Would this mean that the keys had to stay in the box for 10 months?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts