Dressing

"What?" Kristen asked her husband, seeing him steal furtive glances at her as she slipped her dress on.

"N...nothing," Adam said, quickly looking away, embarrassed to be caught looking at her.

"You still get jealous, don't you? It's been a year and you still get jealous watching me get dressed for him."

"A...a little," Adam lied.

"A little?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"M...maybe a lot," Adam admitted, telling the truth. Where most men got excited undressing a woman, Adam got excited watching his wife get dressed, knowing she was doing so for someone else.

Kristen smiled, pleased her husband told the truth. "You both have your roles," she said.

"I...I know," Adam said, "I just wish...I mean..."

"No," she interrupted him. "You don't, that's the thing. You think you do but you don't. You fantasize about it, but you'd never trade places with him, would you? Taking on the man's role?"

"N...no," Adam said, head down. He didn't want to talk about it, not then, so he changed the topic. "What time will you be home?"

"Probably late," she said. "You don't have to wait up, I'll be quite." Adam looked down, stomach flipping.  "What?" Kristen asked.

"I...I don't like to go to sleep until he brings you home," Adam said.

"I can wake you if you want," Kristen said, "all you have to do is ask."

Adam looked down, face red. He opened his mouth, closed it without talking. As much as the thought turned him on, he hated verbalizing it.

"Love?"

"I...will you...I mean, may I..."

"May you?" Kristen smiled, loved hearing him beg. She looked at the clock; Adam saw her, knew he had to ask now or he couldn't, wouldn't be allowed to. It was her rule: he had to ask before she left.

"May I..." Adam swallowed, "may I...clean you when you get home?"

Kristen smiled at her victory. "You may," she said, "you may."


Comments

  1. Sooo many posts in the past 2 weeks!

    Thank you sooo much Sara!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts