Roles

 

"That...that's what you're wearing?" I gasped, seeing how my wife was dressed for the Halloween party she was going to with her lover.

"You like it?" she asked.

"It...it's just a sheer bodysuit with ears," I said.

"Yea," she admitted.

"You're practically naked!"

 "I'm not," she insisted, "I'm wearing panties."

"But...but...but people will be there," I said.

"I think that's the point," she said, "you know he likes to show me off, I mean, isn't that what he always says, dress sexier?"

"But...but people we know," I said.

"I think that's the point," she repeated, "it's been six months, it's time to transition from lover to, well, actual boyfriend."

"But...but people we know are going to know."

She smiled. "At the risk of repeating myself, I think that's the point," she said. "At some point he deserves to be elevated to, well, something official. As a lover, he's kind of second fiddle, kind of secret. As a boyfriend, well, he's just part of our lives and there's no reason people can't know."

I looked at her, the lingerie, her all but exposed breasts. "Angela," I whispered.

"You knew when we met him it would lead to this; I did. You knew just like I did he was different." She turned to me so I couldn't help but stare at her breasts, walked to me, touched me between the legs, squeezed my caged penis gently. "It's special, I have a boyfriend," she said, knowing I was swelling, or trying to. 

"Angela," I moaned.

"I expect he'll expect this to stay on long-term," she said. "But that's okay, you seem to be getting used to it."

"Angela," I whimpered.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, baby, it's okay. I know it hasn't been easy, but you seem so much happier like this. No ups and downs, no evaporation of your fantasies, just content."

"Our...our friends..."

"Will understand, trust me, they'll understand."

Comments

  1. There hot posts and then there are post like this that are just far beyond 😁

    Also be honest, am I the only one who zoomed in to Check if the woman in the picture was wearing panties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you weren't. In some ways I was rather hoping that she wasn't wearing any. Oh what delicious extra angst that would have caused if everyone could see all her glory. I wonder if he'll be wearing a similar outfit, so they can all see his cage?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts