Instruction


I stood silently across the room, watched as she read the questionnaire she'd had my wife and I fill out, watched as she made notes in the margins.

"This says you haven't had traditional sex with your wife since last August, that's correct?"

I bit my lip. "Yes," I said. 

"That's when she started dating...what's her lover's name...Anthony?"

"That...that's correct," I said.

"Was that her choice or his?"

"H...his," I swallowed.

She heard the tension in my voice, looked up. "Come now, you don't think you you should be permitted to do that, do you? Isn't that much of the allure of it? A man taking care of that part of your wife's needs?"

"I...I just thought...I mean...maybe we would...sometimes."

"Don't be naive; its unrealistic for you to expect your wife to see you in that way once you've encouraged her to take a lover. That's his role, not yours. I see she hasn't feminized you."

"No," I said.

"That's part of the problem, of course, letting a husband cling to traditional roles. Well, we'll certainly work on that while you're here this weekend."

"I...I'm not sure..."

Her glare stopped me. "Your a cuckold," she said, "a role of servitude, not decision making. Are you this way with her lover? No wonder he referred the two of you. You have some manners to learn, don't you?"

I said nothing, just looked at the floor.

"That was a question," she snapped.

"Y...yes, Ma'am," I said.

Comments

  1. The first thing we need to do is to get you caged. Some people like to use the coloured cages, pink is popular, but I prefer the steel ones. They allow for cleaning and are much more hygienic, which means that they don't have to be removed. long term wear is a must for a cuckold like you. Now lets have a look. Oh gosh you are small aren't you? Good job I have a variety of sizes, including some micro cages, which will be perfect for your little nub.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts