Formal


"What?" my girlfriend asked when she saw the look on my face.

"That...that's the dress you're wearing?" I stammered.

"Yea, what about it?" she asked.

"It's just...so...sexy," I swallowed.

"Oh my god, we're doing this, aren't we?" she asked, closing her eyes, touching her face. "He's going to be here in like five minutes!"

"I just...I mean...I thought...I thought when he left we'd...you know...have time for...for us," I said.

"It's just a dance," she said.

"It's their formal," I said, "like his fraternity's formal."

"We dated all through high school, what am I going to do, tell him no? Tell him he has to go alone?"

"Why...why can't he find someone else?" I asked.

"He just hasn't, who knows. It's no big deal."

"But he's going to...I mean...look at you."

"God, you're still jealous he's slept with me."

"I mean, we...we never...I've never..."

"I told you when I said I'd go out with you we weren't doing that, remember. And you said it was okay, remember."

"Yea, but..."

"And remember what you said the first time? When I let you lick me? Remember how you said you liked just pleasing me?"

"I just...I just wish..."

"Sweetie, I told you, some things are better left to men."

Comments

  1. Sara!
    So good to have you back!
    Especialy now when "Karrie's Korner" seems to be dead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to be off-line so long. One post is up another coming this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I was beginning to despair that the 2 blogs I look forward to most were both redundant. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts