Sizing


"I think it's time we took this off," my wife said, holding the cage she'd locked on me almost a year to the day.

"Thank god," I said, eagerly anticipating a return to what I hoped was normalcy: male clothing, orgasms, even actual sex with my wife.

"You agree?" my wife asked, seemingly surprised.

Sensing something in her voice, I hesitated, afraid she'd change her mind. "What...whatever you think best," I said in a measured tone.

"Sweetie, I'm pleased at your change in attitude. I assumed you'd resist."

I swallowed. "I...I know you know what's best for us," I said, feeling myself swell in the cage.

"I'm glad to hear that. I wasn't sure if it was true, that extended chastity actually results in a smaller clitty, but it seems it's not just an old-wive's tale. You have at least two inches of space in your cage, maybe more. I thought about going down to the small size, but really think the baby version will be best."

"B...baby version? I...I thought...I mean..."

"I know...it's just over an inch, but you'll fit. In time, you'll forget you ever had anything longer."

"In...in time?"

"Once we have the baby size locked on, we'll never need to go smaller, so there will never be a need to take it off."

Comments

  1. Just over an inch ?! Sounds roomy to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you need one of those flat ones where you can screw a dildo into the front.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts