One Thing Leads to Another

With summer vacations and the holiday, this week kind of slipped up on both of us. But Emily reminded me, when she sent me a text with a picture, that she was having a night with her boyfriend this week.


"Know what this leads to?" she texted.

"What?" I responded.

"This," she said, texting another picture.


"Which leads to my boyfriend to do this..."


"Which when I see his thick, hard cock leads to this..."


"Which leads to this..."

"You're such a tease," I responded.

"Only with you, love, not with him..."


Comments

  1. Other people are waiting for stuff like house of the dragon...
    But I am just sitting here waiting for news on the Emily, Evan and Sara Story🤭🤭🤭
    Can't wait for this weeks postings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm on tender hooks just waiting to hear more

      Delete
    2. I was a big fan since I found this blog.
      But ever since sara and emily decided to give evan the Control/Key it's on completly new level for me.
      I am checking the blog for new posts literaly every single day🙈🙈

      Delete
    3. Same here... This is better than anything on TV xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts