I'm Dizzy - Emily Update

 

A 6 PM text from Emily with a gif. Not of her or him, something she must have found before, but representative. 

I'm home, B is in the shower (she's independent for half an hour, getting ready for bed). I was in the kitchen, tidying up.

"In an Uber; meeting's done; off to enjoy one of my favorite things...and his..."

I stared at the picture for like five minutes, dizzy. "Is that what it's like?" I finally responded.

"Laugh...if you only knew..."

"You're mean," I typed.

"Am I? Well, you'll never know what it's like for him, of course...something I've never done to you. Never will...something denied a sissy. Especially one who spends all but the briefest of moments safely caged."

"No, you never have," I agreed. Never have I experienced what the gif showed. Never.

"And never will," she said with a smile emoji. "But at least you can imagine what it's like for me...I mean...sucking cock...at least you have some experience there, some frame of reference."

"God, Em..."

"Ironic, isn't it? Never having a woman do this to you so having no idea what it's like for my boyfriend, but totally knowing what it's like from my perspective."

"Emily..."

"His hard, thick cock in my hand, licking the tip, tasting what's leaking, getting it wet, lowering my mouth down onto him, feeling his hands on my head, twisting my hair, telling me how much he likes it when I suck his cock. Just imagine doing that to Evan."

"Emily, you're making me dizzy."

"Why, love? Imagine being there with me dressed in pretty lingerie...on the bed with me...holding his cock with me...feeling it throb...licking it with me...kissing the tip with me, tasting his precum, kissing each other with his cock between our lips, feeling two hands on your head, one of mine and one of his, pushing your mouth down as I whisper in your ear, telling you to suck my boyfriend's cock for me."

"I'm going to pass out, Emily."

"See why it's one of my favorite things, love?"

As if I wasn't going to have a frustrating enough evening!

UPDATE:

Responding to Lily Gurl...I have to say, I think I got the better deal :)

Comments

  1. Evan on the other hand will never get to experience the intense feeling of getting constantly teased and denied, feeling helpless, submissive andthe pleasure of feeling Emilys orgasm instead of his own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts