Foreplay

I was conscious of my wife's lover sitting confidently in a chair, glass of bourbon in his hand, watching.

"Get her ready for me," he'd ordered me half an hour before. 

"R...ready for you?" I asked, confused.

"Are you deaf?" he asked me with that condescending tone he often took with me. 

"No, Sir," I said.

"Foreplay is your job tonight," he said.

"My job?" I asked, annoyed at myself.

"God," he shook his head. "Do I need to spell it out? I had a long day and could use a drink, so you get to make love to your wife, tonight," he said.

"I...I do?" I asked, stunned.

He snickered. "Not all the way, calm down, you stay caged. You do the foreplay part; I'll take over when she's ready to be fucked."

Comments

  1. I wonder what Evan would think about this post 😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts