Expectations

I felt his hand move down my stomach over my panties. "P...please," I begged him, doing the thing I swore I'd never do, beg a man to touch my little penis.

"No, my pretty," he grinned, "I told you it stays tucked, soft, feminine."

"Please," I said again.

"You know the more you beg the more I'm going to say not just no, but never."

He ran his hands between my legs, the room started to spin. "Oh god," I moaned.

"Remember," he said, "the longer a sissy is denied, the more she'll do for her man. And I expect you to do sooooo much."

Comments

  1. Shouldn't a sissy's penis be locked in chastity instead of just tucked? I mean most sissy's can't resist playing with their thing especially when dressed in nice lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be way hotter if months and years of chastity, constant tease and deniel made our little Sissy so submissive and obidient that a, chastity cage isn't needed anymore?

      Or maybe she just has her hands tight behind her back?😵‍💫🫣🤭

      Delete
  2. A bull often has many expectations of a sissy cuckold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's a sissies duty to exceed those expectations xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts