Vows


Swallowing, I knocked on the door, waited. "Come in," I heard my fiancee's voice call out.

I opened the door, walked into her dressing room, found her with her wedding dress hiked up, adjusting her one of the garter straps to her stockings. "Your...your mother said you wanted to see me," I said quietly.

"Yes," she nodded.

"I...I thought it was bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," I said.

She gave me a look, that kind of look she could get. "Daran's on his way up, we're going to do your special vows before the ceremony," she said.

"B...before?" I gasped, "w...why?"

"Because he thinks it's important we do the important vows before we get married," she said. 

"But...but I thought...I thought we were doing this when we got back," I said.

"He doesn't want you getting cold feet after we get married and to be honest, I agree with him."

"I...I thought we'd have...some time together first."

Lori shrugged. "No, hon."

I thought of the the special vows...a promise of devotion to my bride, a promise to stay caged, a promise to remain pussy free, a promise obey, not just my wife, but Daran, too."

"There you are," I heard Daran's deep voice behind me. 

"Hey, baby," my fiancee said with a smile.

"Hey, little boy," Daran nodded at me.

"Hello...hello, Sir," I said looking down.

"Did you get my present?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

"You bought him a present?" Lori asked.

"It seemed appropriate," Daran said.

"What did he get you?" she asked me.

"It...it was nothing," I said.

"Just a little something for him to wear today."

"Daran, you didn't," my fiancee blurted out. "What color, what color?" she asked, looking at me.

"P...pink," I mumbled.

"Daran, you're so thoughtful...did you buy the set?"

"Of course," he said, "I told you my thoughts on the topic."

Lori had a huge smile on her face, walked to over to me, touched my chest. "Oh, honey," she said, "your first bra and panty set."

"Lori, I...I mean..."

Lori ignored me, looked over to Daran. "Did you just get him the one set?" she asked.

"Two, actually, just so there's always a clean set. I figured you pick more later, it's up to you, really. My only requirements are that he no longer wear male underwear and that he wears a bra."

"Pink...it must be so cute; I can't wait to see it later," Lori said. "I love you so much," she said to me, leaning forward, giving me a quick kiss. "He gave you the cage, I assume?"

"Y...yea," I said, conscious how tight the locked cage was.

"The pink one?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"God, I can't wait to see it when Daran and I get back. Ready to do your vows?"

This was it, the moment of truth, the moment when I became an official cuckold.


Comments

  1. What I'm interested in is what exactly those vows were and if as part of that there was an exchange of the key.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts