First Bra


"What do you think?" my wife asked, holding the bra up, "it's cute, isn't it?"

"I...I suppose," I mumbled.

"A bit fancy for a first bra, but this is usually done in pre-teens, not adulthood. Are there matching panties?" my wife asked the saleswoman standing just off to the side.

"Of course," she said, "both a thong and a brief."

"I think a brief would be better, don't you, hon?" She looked at the saleswoman, "he's supposed to keep it, you know, tucked."

"Then I'd go with brief," the saleswoman agreed. "How many sets and colors?"

"I...he's supposed to, I mean..." she lowered her voice, "my boyfriend said he's expects him to wear them every day...we're supposed to dispose of his...regular things..."

"Seven sets at a minimum, then, up to ten," the woman said.

"What do you think, hon? Ten? A couple in this pink, a couple in white, taupe, lilac, and, I don't know, maybe black?"

"I...I don't know," I said, face red.

"I'll have to check sizes," the saleswoman said, "after we measure him."

"We appreciate your help," my wife said, "this was kind of sudden. I mean, my boyfriend has been talking about this for awhile, but he made his final decision just yesterday and like, we're supposed to do this by tomorrow."

"What prompted it?" the saleswoman asked. "His decision?"

"It's my fault," my wife said, "we're not supposed to do...um...certain intimate things but...he is my husband and I don't know, it had been awhile and I could see this sad look on his face and I'd had a couple of glasses of wine...one thing led to another and I let him...inside me."

The saleswoman looked at me. "I presume he doesn't permit that...your wife's boyfriend?"

I swallowed, face red. "N...no," I said.

"I wouldn't blame yourself, Ma'am," she told my wife, "sounds like he knew better."

"I suppose he did. Anyway, my boyfriend was p-i-s-s-e-d," my wife said. "He said I needed to stop thinking of him," she pointed at me, "as my, you know, lover, and more like a best girlfriend."

"Hence the bra and panties," the saleswoman said.

"Hence the bra and panties," my wife agreed.

"Hard to see him as a lover if he's feminized."

"That's what my boyfriend said."

"You're not my first couple doing this, of course, we get one ever couple of months. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure," my wife said.

"That brand makes a line of cute chemises, tap panties, and camisoles. You might consider getting some for night time. That's when you're most likely to be tempted by that kind of intimacy, going a little more feminine would probably help."



"That brand makes a line of cute chemises, tap panties, and camisoles. You might consider getting some for night time. That's when you're most likely to be tempted by that kind of intimacy, going a little more feminine would probably help. Here, let me show you a few things." She picked up an iPad, showed my wife some satin lingerie.

"I don't know," my wife said to my relief, "I'm not sure what he'll think."

"Your husband?" the woman asked, confused.

"No," my wife laughed, "not him, my boyfriend. He said bras and panties."

"I think the spirt was feminization," she suggested back. "I don't think he'll be displeased if you take it just a bit further. If his goal is to get you to see him not as your lover but as your best girlfriend, he should be pleased."

"Hon, I...I don't know," I interrupted.

"He's right, we shouldn't have done that," my wife said, "and I take as much blame as you, and he's right, it would be less tempting if I saw you...differently. How many would you get?" she looked at the saleswoman.

"Five or six," she said, "to start...have him wear them to bed and see how it goes."

"I think I should text him first. Hon, you think I should text him?"

"I...I don't know," I mumbled.

My wife got out her phone, talked while she typed. "Babe, at the lingerie store getting bra and panty sets like you asked. Saleswoman suggested some other things to sleep in. Camisoles, tap panties, chemises, things like that. You okay with that? He's typing," she said to both of us. "If you think that will make him ore girlfriend to you, sounds like a great idea, babe."

She looked up at me, typed. "Not sure he's into it," she said. "Typing." She giggled as she read. "All the more reason to do it. Looks like you're getting some new pajamas, too."

"It's for the best," the saleswoman said, "it really will be easier for both of you, help you both see him in the proper role. Well, shall we measure you? It's always so exciting."

My wife looked at me, smiled. "You never forget getting measured for your first bra," she said. 

"It's like the official introduction to womanhood," the woman nodded.

Comments

  1. I'm sure salespeople do see couples like this from time to time. As a representative, it's probably best to be aware of the possible relationships you might see, provide input and suggestions as necessary, and make the sale with as little friction as possible. As for the wife, I say make the husband as uncomfortable as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shopping trip. I love the interaction with the salesgirl and how supportive she is in the whole endeavor. Plus the boyfriend participating in the feminization and being flexible to allow nighties and chemises....."If his goal is to get you to see him not as your lover but as your best girlfriend, he should be pleased." and "it really will be easier for both of you, help you both see him in the proper role. " such wonderful concepts....such a win win win situation...what a day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts