Story Idea


"Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is," my wife said, buttoning her blouse. "You can't expect her to keep paying for this apartment if I'm going to be overseas for a year, it seems entirely reasonable she expects you to stay on the estate while I'm gone."

"But Angela, I...she..."

"She what?" she asked me, with the irritated look she got on her face every time I even thought about sayin a critical thing about her mother.

"She...she said she's going to assign me a room in the East Wing."

"What of it? That's where I grew up. I understand she's giving you the Isabella Suite. That's quite generous, isn't it? It has an en-suite bathroom, a sitting room.

I thought of the room my mother-in-law had shown me, the room she expected me to occupy for the next year. "It...it's so...feminine."

Angela sighed. "Are we starting this again?" she asked.

I bit my lip, afraid to complain, but couldn't stop myself. "Angela, she implied...I mean...she said..."

"What?" Angela glared at me. "She said what?"

"She...she showed me...she opened a drawer full of...full of bras and panties," I blurted out.

"And?" Angela said. "It's the Isabella suite, of course there are drawers full of lingerie."

"Angela, she said...she said they...she said they were for me."

"Oh," Angela said.

"Oh?"

"Oh, like that's what this is about."

"What do you mean that's what this is about?" I demanded. "She made it sound like she got them for me, like she expected me to...to wear...to wear bras and panties."

Angela shrugged. "Of course."

"Of course? What do you mean of course?"

"You know her thoughts on marriage, this shouldn't be a surprise to you."

"You knew?"

"Not entirely, though I generally assumed. Listen, she's been pushing this for a year but I simply haven't had the time to properly train you, in a way this assignment is a godsend; a year should be more than adequate time."

"Adequate time?"

"To train you to be a proper sissy."

**********

If I had the time, I'd turn this into a book.


Comments

  1. It sounds like it could be a lovely story with a lot of possibilities. My mind immediately goes to finding out that one of the wife's cousins is there for proper training as well... only it's a woman who was raised in a more tomboyish way and is now being trained to be a proper lady next to you being trained to be a proper sissy. And maybe later, the mother in law has another person that needs training, but this time its a young man that's being trained to be a proper gentleman.

    A lady on the right, a gentleman on the left, and a sissy stuck in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts