Male Gaze

"Honey, what are you doing?" your wife asked you seeing your eyes glued to her breasts.

"N...nothing," you swallowed, trying unsuccessfully to avert your gaze.

"Sweetie, stop, you're not supposed to look at me like that," she said in a soft, understanding tone.

"I'm sorry," you said, finally working up the discipline to lower your eyes. "I just...that bra...it's so sheer."

"He likes it like that," she said, "you know how turned on he gets." You bit your lip, just stared at the floor. "I shouldn't do this, should I?" she asked.

You looked up, suddenly hopeful. "You mean that?" you asked.

"Yes," she said. "It's not fair, is it?"

"I don't...I mean...I just think..." You were torn, as always, but was she right? Was it unfair? Should she stop it? "You really think you shouldn't?" you asked.

"Probably not," she said, "I thought you'd be stronger but maybe I'm expecting too much. Maybe I shouldn't do this anymore."

"You'd really stop?"

"If the tease is too much, yes, if it's too hard for you to look at me like that, yes, it's probably better you wait in the other room while I get dressed for him."

You tried to suppress the disappointment; you thought she meant she should stop dating him, not that she should stop wearing lingerie like this around you.

"What?" she asked, seeing your face.

"I...I thought you meant stop seeing him," you said.

"Oh, my god, you didn't!" she said, suddenly understanding. "Paul!"

"I...I couldn't help it," you protested.

"Paul, you know how you get if you do that before I have a date, that's so...selfish!" She frowned, quickly pulled on a robe. "I'm disappointed, Paul," she said.

"I...I'm sorry," you said, ashamed that you'd masturbated, hurt by her disappointment.

"This is the third time this year, Paul, you know what he's going to say," she said, "you know what he's going to want you to do."

"Hon..." You felt dizzy, worried he'd do it, worried he'd make you wear the cage.

"Stop," she said, "he's right. If you can't control yourself, he's right to take the lead on that."

Comments

  1. Sara is back!!!🎉🎉🎉
    And with a smoking hot picture and caption 😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many wives have had to have this conversation with their husbands. I also wonder how many wives give the key to their husbands chastity cages to their lovers to stop them weakening and unlocking their wayward partners.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts