Hesitation


It was difficult to know where the line was, when they approached it, crossed it, when this went from just joking around, mild flirting to pressing, touching.

They'd been in the pool tossing a football, occasionally missing my way. I'd kind of back out of the way and I guess I didn't realize they'd been moving closer, and as it got late in the day, isolating me from the few people left in the pool.

I didn't even realize one of them was right behind me until I felt him press against me as he caught the football. I was about to say something, but the second guy was immediately in front of me, had my leg in his hand, like he was tangled up.

"Sorry," he said not letting go.

"It...it's okay," I said, looking around, realizing it was just the three of us. 

"Where you going?" the one behind me asked. He had his hands on my waist, the other one had my leg, and I suddenly regretted coming to the pool in girl mode instead of boy mode. 

"I...I think there's a misunderstanding," I said.

"What misunderstanding," the one in front asked.

"I'm not...I mean...I don't think..."

"You don't think we're into sissies?" the one in back whispered into my ear, pressing his pelvis against me.

"What?" I gasped, feeling his long, hard cock against me.

The one in front slid his hand down my leg until it pressed against the front of my swimsuit, against my tucked penis. "Never been with a man, have you?"

"No!"

The one behind me pulled my hand behind me, pressed it against his cock. I gasped at the size and thickness of it. "Just say stop," he said, "otherwise..."

I tried to form the word but couldn't, not with his thick cock in my hand. "I...I'm married," I managed to say.

They laughed, the one in front started rubbing me through my swimsuit. "Who do you think sent us to get you?" he asked.

Comments

Popular Posts