Connection


Update: This post is out of order of what happened in our life. I.e., it happened after she got the key back.

B was at her grandparents for the day and night, we were dressed for dinner. It was an unexpected overnight, not our "reunite date" after her time with Evan, instead something she planned just for the two of us. 

She was wearing a short, low cut dress with a flower pattern, hose and heels. I too wore a short dress with a slit up one side, though not as low cut, not quite as revealing; hose and heels as well.

"God, you're so pretty," Emily said, walking up to me, touching my hip, running her fingers over my hose. 

"You're prettier," I said, inhaling her perfume as our foreheads touched.

"I love the swell," she said, laughed, seeing my eyes, modified her statement. "The swell of your breasts."

"You're going to make something else swell," I said.

"It won't be much," she teased, her lips close to mine, "not in that little cage."

"Em," I moaned, mouth close to hers, afraid to mess up our makeup, "please, I...I can't...I won't be able to stop."

"So don't," she said, lips an inch from mine.

"Dinner..."

"Forget dinner, I have something better for you to eat," she said, leaning forward, kissing me deeply.

With little effort, she was out of her dress, on the bed, on her hands and knees, ass up, feet up. "Take off your dress, you know what to do," she said, looking over her shoulder to me.

I did, and for what seemed like an hour, I massaged her, kissed her, licked her through her hose, my legs rubbing on hers, nylon on nylon, the soft sound driving us both forward. At some point I'd had enough licking her pussy through her hose but didn't want to lose the soft feel, so simply tore at the crotch, licked her wet lips.

Eventually we kissed again and she tasted herself from my mouth, my face. Through the kisses, through heavy breathing, through the passion, she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to unlock you," she said. 

"Emily," I moaned, feeling the room spin.

"Don't get your hopes up," she laughed, "I just want to see if it still swells."

It did. It still could. A minute later, we were kissing again, this time it wasn't the cage that rubbed against her, but my small, swollen clit.

"Careful," she cautioned me, "I said don't get your hopes up, you have more work to do."

I did, I licked her, made her cum over and over again until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Rub it against me," she said, "rub your clitty against my pussy."

"Emily," I said, knowing I'd squirt quickly if I did. "Aren't we..."

"Not tonight," she said, knowing what I was asking, knowing I was thinking about her strapon, about her cock.

"I'm so...turned on," I said, "if I...if I touch you, I'll..."

"I know," she said.

"You...you're going to let me rub against you?" I asked, shaking.

"Yes, yes," she said, "you've earned it."

As I moved to her, I knew I'd make a mess, a mess on the front of my pantyhose, a mess on her, didn't care. "Wait," she said just before my swollen clit touched her, "don't."

"Em," I moaned, too far gone to wait, too excited to rub against her, even through my pantyhose. 

She ignored me, reached down between us. I felt her hand press against me, thought she was going to rub me through the nylons with her hand instead of letting me rub against her. I should have felt disappointed, but at that point, could only think of squirting however she permitted it.

"You've been so good, Sara," she said, "accepting him, letting him have me, letting him be the man in my life, our lives."

"Em," I said, almost tearing up. "I just...I just want to make you happy, I just want to serve you."

"I know," she said, "I know."

"I just..."

"I want you," she said.

"Want me?" I asked, confused. Her hand jerked; I felt her tear the crotch of my hose as I'd torn hers, felt my swollen clit slip free.

"I want you, I need you inside me," she moaned, kissing me, spreading her legs.

"I...I'll squirt," said.

"Try to hold it, love, try not to."

"Emily," I moaned, confused, so confused.

I felt her hand guide me to her wet lips. "Slowly, hold it, slowly, don't you dare squirt."

I thought about the last time, inside her, the last time she let me slip into her, how she held me there. "I...I'll try," I promised, trying to think of anything except my clit inside my wife, anything.

"Oh, Sara," she whispered, "hold it there...you okay? Hold it there."

"Emily," I moaned; I was disoriented as I felt it inside her for only the third time in like six years. God, she was so wet, so warm.

"Now pull it back and push it back in," she said, "just once, back and in. Can you do it?"

"I...I think so," I said, pulling back every so slowly, pushing back into the warm, wetness ever so slowly. "Oh, god," I moaned loudly.

"Such a good girl," she said, "doing just like I say. Such a good girl, so unlike him. He'd never listen, he'd just fuck me."

"But I..."

"You're my sissy," she said, "sissies don't get to fuck women, do they? Now go on, once more. Slowly...slowly...ooooouuuuut....and innnnnn."

Ever so slowly I pulled my small, swollen clit from her pussy, pushed it even slower back in, held there, panting. "Can you do it one more time before you take it out?" she asked.

"I...I don't know," I said, "maybe...maybe out...but...but not back in." I felt I could hold it pulling out, hold it until I was out of her pussy, I felt I could do at least that.

"Shhhhhh, you're such a good girl, Sara, such a good girl. Then pull it out, slowly...slowly..."

I had this flash of fear, realization. She was going to have me pull out and lock me again without squirting. But was it fear or did I welcome it, was that how it should be, yes, that's how it should be. I was thinking this as I pulled back, my thoughts giving me the ability to hold back. 

"Wait," she said, her hands on my pantyhose covered as I was almost out of her, "push it back in one more time."

"Emily, I can't...I won't...I'll..."

"Push it back in me," she growled, pushing my hips with her hands, forcing my small, but swollen clit back inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhh god," I moaned as I lost control, emptied myself inside her as her pussy took in my clit.

She held me for a long time as I lay there, my clit slowly shrinking. She kept her hands on my ass, keeping me inside her, in the warmth of her.

"Emily," I finally managed to say, "you...you let me..."

"No," she stopped me, "not fuck...I let you squirt inside me."

"But I was...I mean..."

"Moving, love, not fucking, just moving. Sissies don't fuck."

"But...but why?"

"I wanted us to feel the connection," she said, "we needed to feel the connection. Was I wrong?"

"N...no," I kissed her. She was right, it wasn't fucking, it was merely gentle movement, but still I was inside her.

"It was real, wasn't it?"

I knew what she meant, a real orgasm, not ruined, not milked, an actual, real orgasm. "Yes," I nodded, my first real orgasm in...it had to be forever.

"You still need to finish," she said.

I felt a feeling I hadn't felt in years, a true loss of libido, a loss of interest in anything kinky after sex. Not enough to want to shed Sara, I was far too far along to feel than anymore, but it was there just the same. "Em..."

"That's our connection, every time."

**********

We talked after, our nylon covered legs entangled; she was worried she'd been wrong in what she asked, worried she'd pushed me in the passion of sex in a way I didn't want to be pushed.

"No," I assured her, "no."

"I know you get confused," she said.

"It wasn't...it was too...it wasn't like...boy girl sex," I said.

"No it wasn't," she said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I told you, we needed the connection," she said, "no more, no less. I know it must be difficult, me having a boyfriend, I just wanted...to feel that connection."

"I don't want to me the man in your life," I said.

"I know," she assured me, "that's why it was slow...it wasn't fucking, it was a connection."

"I love you," I blurted out, kissing her.

"I love you, too, just like you are."

Comments

  1. Wonderful post, I am just confused about the current situation😅
    I thought the key was locked away electronical, under Evans control.

    I never thought he would hand out the key so early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you two ladies going for another baby?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts