Time


"What are you so worked up about?" my wife asked me when I finally got her alone.

"That guy...he keeps..."

"What guy?" 

"The guy Paul brought," I said, referring to my wife's boyfriend.

"Eric? What about him?"

"He...he keeps...he keeps hitting on me," I blurted out.

"Hitting on you? What do you mean hitting on you?"

"He keeps...brushing against me and...and putting a hand on my back or my leg and...flirting."

"Oh, sweetie, you're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Honey, that's wonderful," she said, "I hoped you two would hit it off."

"You hoped??? What do you mean?"

"Well Paul and I thought it was time you had a boyfriend of your own, I'm glad you and Eric are hitting it off. Don't worry, Paul said Eric has a thing for girls like you."

"B...boyfriend of my own?" I swallowed.

She smiled. "He's cute, isn't he."

I thought of the looks he was giving me, how he was touching me. "But...but I think he wants me to...to..."

"Sweetie, it will be just like you practiced, you don't have to worry, you're ready, trust me."

"But..."

"It's just a first date, he'll just expect a handjob or a blowjob. Listen, you two can sneak off to the guest room whenever he wants. But if you're going to give him a blowjob, you can't make a big deal about his cum, that annoys a guy. Just set the right tone and swallow as best you can, okay?"

"But I..."

"Trust me, love, swallow a guy's cum on the first date and he won't be going anywhere."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts