Pretty Little Lies


"I'm straight," the sissy said as she knelt down in front of a half naked man.

"I like girls," the sissy said as she undid his pants and pulled them down.

"I'd never do anything like this," the sissy said as she stared at the large, thick bulge in his underwear.

"I'm not gay," the sissy said as she leaned forward towards him.

"I'm not gay," the sissy said again as she stuck her tongue out, licked his erection through his underwear.

"I hate cum," the sissy said as she eagerly licked the wet spot where he'd leaked.

"You're telling yourself pretty little lies," he said, grinning at her, pulling down his underwear, watching as she attacked his cock. "You're going to suck my cock and swallow like a good girl because you're lying to yourself."






 

Comments

Popular Posts