Gift


My wife sat on the bed, obviously feeling awkward as she watched me stare at the items from the box I'd just unwrapped, two pairs of sheer panties, a pink anal plug, a pink lockable chastity cage.


When she told me her boyfriend had gotten me a Christmas gift, I assumed it was something from my Amazon wish list. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect what was in the box.

"Did you know?" I asked her, unable to take my eyes off the contents of the box.

"Not...not entirely," she said, "but, well, I...I had some idea."

"I'm supposed to wear these things?" I asked. "I mean, he really...he really thinks..." I looked up at her; she shrugged with some obviously sympathy for me feelings.

"Yea," she nodded.

"When?"

She frowned. "The cage, all the time, the panties, too. The other thing? Just...just anytime we're intimate or when I'm out with him."

"But I...I mean...I can't..."

"I don't think he was asking," she said. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he gave you a gift for Christmas. He isn't asking you to wear the; you know him, this is, well, he's not asking."

"I...I can't say no?"


She saw me staring at her breasts, pulled her robe tighter. "Honey, you know you're not supposed to look at me like that," she said.

"S...sorry," I mumbled. "Please don't tell him."

"Honey!"

"What?"


She stood, tied her robe closed. "I'm not going to lie to him. Listen, why don't you go put those on; I'll tell him you didn't mean to and apologized right away and put on his gifts. I'm sure he won't be too mad."

"The...all of it?" 

"To start, yes. The cage locks, I'm supposed to call him after you put it all on."

"Why?"

"He's going to come get the key," she said. 

"Tonight? He's coming over tonight?"

"Why else would I be dressed like this?" she asked.

Half an hour later my wife was sitting on his lap as he sat on our bed, the key to the cage in her hand. He looked at me, nodded as he took the key from her. "Plug, too?"

"Yes," she said.

I shifted uncomfortably at his gaze, the plug filled me, pressed against me, making my penis try to swell in the small cage. 

"Sit there," he pointed to the wooden stool in the corner of the room.

I sat, felt the plug press against my prostate, gasped. He either didn't hear or ignored me as he was too busy using his hands to explore my wife's body, opening her robe, running his hands over her breasts.

"Take your robe off," he said, standing, undressing.


My wife undid her robe, relaxed on the bed. She looked over at me, saw me on the stool, rocking back and forth on the plug.

Her lover followed her gaze, looked at me too, chuckled. "Believe it or not," he said to her, "eventually he'll be caged long enough he'll be able to make himself squirt doing that."

"Squirt?" she asked.

"Make himself cum like that, rocking on a plug like he's a girl."

Comments

  1. One of your very best Sara!
    I love how it is written.
    And the pictures fit so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts