Fantasies


You wife was watching you as you both got dressed for work, noticed how quiet you were, noticed you'd hardly look her in the eye. Finally, she sat on the bed. "Hon," she said softly.

"What?" you looked over at her.

"You had another dream, didn't you?"

"Alex, I...I didn't..."

"We agreed to be honest about this, didn't we?" she said. "We promised Dr. Lawerence you'd tell me and we'd talk about it."

"Alex, I...I just..."

"Was it someone we know or a stranger?"

"Alex," you mumbled, "I...I think..."

"Someone we know or a stranger?" she repeated.

"A...a stranger?"

"Masculine or just normal?"

"M...masculine," you said softly.

"Was it sexual?" she asked. You nodded.

"How far did you go this time?" she asked.

"I...I don't know," you lied.

"How far?" she asked again.

You looked at the floor, face red. "A...a blowjob," you said.

"How far did it go?"

"How far?"

"Did he cum? Did you swallow?"

"No!" you exclaimed.

"He didn't in your dream or you woke up before it ended."

"I...I woke up," you said. 

She stood, went to her nightstand, opened the top drawer, looked back at you. "I almost forgot, was he white or black?"

"Alex, please," you begged softly.

"Which one?"

"B...black," you said softly.

She reached into the drawer, took something out, turned to you, a thick, long, realistic black dildo in her hand. "Dr. Lawerence said we're supposed to do this whenever you fantasize about gay sex," she said. 

"Alex..."

"Every time," she said. She reached back into the drawer, took out a harness, fastened it around her waist, positioned the dildo. "Where was he? Sitting? Standing? Chair? Bed?"

"S...standing," you managed to say.

"You were kneeling?" You nodded. "Go on, then," she pointed to the floor. 

"Alex, please..."

"She said every time," your wife said, "every time you fantasize about gay sex, you're to tell me and we're to act it out."

"Alex..."

"He was a masculine black man...I imagine he talked dirty?"

"S...some..."

"Did he make you beg this time?"

"Alex!"

"Yes, please, it...it was a dream..."

"Dreams are windows to our multi-selves," she said. "Come over here like you did in your dream and beg to suck my big black cock."

"God," you mumbled, dizzy.

"Beg," she said again.

"Oh god," you mumbled, 

"Beg," she said a last time.

"Can I...may I...may I suck your big, black cock," you moaned, shaking.

"Again," she said.

"May I suck you big, black cock," you moaned again, mouth open, terrified, humiliated, turned on.

"Does your wife know about your gay fantasies?" she asked

"I...I don't...yes," you finally said.

"Does she know you dream about sucking cock?"

"Alex..."

"Does she?" 

You looked up at her, red faced. "Y...yes," you moaned.

"Does she know you fantasize about sucking black cock?"

"Y...yes."

"And what does she think about it? Her husband's gay fantasies?"

You looked up at her, eyes wide. "I...I don't know."

"Go on, show me how you sucked his cock, show me how you were a good little gay boy for him."

"Alex!" you eyes went wide.

"And this isn't a dream, sweetie, you don't stop until you've made him cum and swallowed every drop."

She watched you, for the third time now, suck cock after admitting to one of your dreams, feeling a familiar tinging between her legs, a wetness, excitement she never expected.

Comments

Popular Posts