Corporal Punishment


Adam came home, found his wife in the bedroom, undressing from work. "Hey," he said, "you didn't call, how did the meeting go?"

Lisa bit her lip. "Not great," she said, "he obviously wasn't happy, not that I blame him, I mean, it was a fuck up."

"Did he...are you going be okay?"

"Well I'm not getting fired," she said.

"Thank god," Adam sighed, wondering what they'd do without her salary as she had been supporting them while he finished grad school. "Is he, like, writing you up?"

"That would be almost as bad," she said. "He threatened to."

"Why didn't he?"

"He knows I need the job."

"So you just skated?"

"No, it was too big a fuck up, Adam, he suggested an alternative form of discipline."

"Like what?" Adam asked.

Lisa looked up at her husband, sighed. "Corporal punishment," she said.

"You mean corporate punishment?"

"No, Adam, corporal punishment."

"That's...that's like a spanking," Adam said.

"Yea," Lisa mumbled. "Exactly."

"He wants to spank you?" Adam asked, suddenly aware of swelling between his legs as the image of his wife being spanked by her boss entered his mind. "You're kidding, right? He seriously suggested that."

"It was more than a suggestion," she said, "it was...it was either a spanking or a termination letter."

"Lisa!"

"I know. When he said it, I didn't think I heard him right; I just looked at him with this stupid smile on my face like he hadn't just said he was going to spank me."


"What did he say?" Adam asked, shifting his posture to relieve the pressure in his underwear.

"He said it was either a spanking or termination. I just sat down, not sure what was going on."


"And?"

"He said it was my choice, either take the spanking or pack up. I joked with him, thinking he was joking. I was like, you just want me to bend over the desk so you can spank me?"


"You didn't!" Adam gasped.

"I thought he'd laugh and just give me a verbal warning, like it was a joke."

"He wasn't joking?"

"No, he said yes, that's exactly what I want you to do...after you take off your skirt and blouse."

"Amy!"

"I know, he said it."

"You...you..."

"I can't get fired, Adam, I started to undress and was just staring at him, waiting for him to stop me."


"He stopped you?"

"No, Adam, he didn't. He watched me undress until I was just standing here in a bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. I kind of smiled, thought he would stop, but he didn't. I smiled and said, okay." Lisa looked at Adam, saw the obvious erection in his pants, was stunned."


"Lisa!"

"He...he said to put my hands on the desk and bend over that he was going to spank me."

"You...you did it?"

Lisa nodded. "I bent over, I still thought he wouldn't do it, I bent over and said, I guess I'm ready."


"He wasn't going to stop?"

"No, Adam, he wasn't. He came up to me, put his hand on my ass and told me it was going to hurt."

"He didn't!"

"Yea, and it did. The first five or ten blows stung like crazy."

"Why didn't he stop?"

"Because...because he knew I was wet."

Adam felt his penis jump, grow fully erect, knew Lisa saw it. "How did he know you were wet?"

"Because after every blow he massaged my ass and after like the fifth one, he had a finger or two between my legs rubbing me through my panties and it was obvious I was soaked."

"How...how many?"

"Twenty."

"That's it?"

"No, Adam, he told me to lower my panties so he could help take the sting away."

"H....how?"

"He said after a spanking if the body released endorphins, it helped the pain."

"Those...those are released from sex," Adam said, feeling the room spin.

"They helped," Lisa said.

"H...how..."

"He bent me over the desk, lowered his pants, and pushed his hard, thick cock into me."

"He...he fucked you?"

Lisa nodded. "He...he fucked me until he finished inside me."

"He...he didn't wear a condom?"

Lisa looked down, blushed. "No," she whispered, "he said...he said that was the best way to get the endorphins."

Adam looked at his wife, couldn't help looking between her legs. She saw it, saw his erection. "Are you mad?" she asked, eyes on his erection.

Adam swallowed. "I...I don't think so," he said.

"He said I was going to be on a strict discipline plan and that...that for the time being, I should expect...I should expect corporal punishment several times a week."

Adam looked at his wife, was ashamed at his reaction to hearing her boss spanked her and fucked her and apparently intended to do it several times a week. "Lisa..."

"He's big, Adam, thick, long. I'm sore. I think I'm going to be sore every time."

"Can...can we..."

She shook her head. "I think a bath would help...with the soreness."

"I can draw you a bath," he said.

"A tongue bath," she whispered, reaching out, touching his erection. "Will you?"

"Of course," he said, ashamed but more turned on than he'd ever been in his life. "Just...just this once?"

"This once and every time he disciplines me," she said.

"Of course," he said, "of course."

Comments

Popular Posts