Vows


I stood in the middle of the room, awkwardly shuffling from foot to foot, watching my girlfriend's mother read over our draft wedding vows. "You'll pledge to love, honor, and obey," she asked.

"Y...yes," I said, knowing her mother had very specific thoughts on our vows.

"And she'll pledge to love, guide, and lead."

"She...she said those were the vows you used," I said.

"They were," she said, "with one other section."

"What other section."

"The one we're going to add if you want my blessing," she said. She handed me the binder she was looking at and I read it to myself.

"I hereby pledge that I will remain pussy free for the rest of my life.

I will not be lured into temptation. I will not give into the urges of my body. I will not seek the pleasure of pussy.

I will dedicate myself to servitude, to submission, and to the pursuit of my wife's pleasure. Only in this way may I truly be blessed."

I looked up, eyes wide. "P...p..."

"Pussy free," she said. "My daughter tells me you're a virgin; you won't even know what you're missing."

"But I...we...we planned on..."

"Stop," she scolded me. "You planned on, not my daughter. She's just inexperienced enough to be shy about pushing for this; I, however, am not."

"You expect us to never...to never have sex?"

"That's exactly what I expect; it's right there in the pledge, pussy free."

"But...but I..."

"Want it more than anything in the world? Of course you do, and believe me, you'll never stop wanting it. You'll just never have it. Ever."

Comments

Popular Posts