Temptation


B had a late start at school so we let her sleep in, which she'll do when she can. I got up my normal time, though, left Emily also sleeping in. I did a few chores, then took a shower.

She startled me as I didn't hear her come in the shower; suddenly she was behind me, soaping my back.

"Emily," I said, looking over my shoulder, smiling. "I though you were sleeping in?"

"I was...I started dreaming."

"About what?" She was being intimate but not sexual. Just close.

"Unlocking you," she said, giving the conversation a decidedly erotic tone.

"Em..."

"Seriously," she said, "it was nice...I woke up, like that half sleep, thought about the key, forgot for a moment he's in charge right now."

"Em, you're teasing me," I said.

"No, love, no. I was seriously going to. It wouldn't be right, I know; in a way I'm glad he took away the temptation." Her hands went lower, touched my ass, between my legs. She kissed my back. "Guess I can't be trusted."

"Trusted?"

"I know you like being locked up, love, I guess I'm glad I don't have the power right now."

"I like when you're in charge," I said.

She laughed. "I know, love, I know. So do I. But right now I'm glad it's him, not me."

Her soapy hands spread me; she slipped two fingers in me. "God, Emily," I moaned, leaned against the wall, pushed back against her fingers.

"You're such a girl," she said, kissing me. "I'm so glad you're my girl."

Comments

  1. Oh Sara, such a hot post!
    Thank you, can't wait till you post about Evan and Emily's valentine's day date.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts