Teasing


She was sitting on the bed wearing a short dress, hose, heels. We were alone at the house, B at her grandparents. "In just two short weeks, love, I'm his, night after night, his."

"God, Emily," I swallowed.

"And all the while, my poor sissy, home, caged, also his." I looked down, thought of a night less than two months ago. "Don't you wish, love, don't you wish."

"S...some," I admitted.

"My poor girl, you know that won't be repeated for some time."

"I...I know," I said.

"What to help?"

"Help?" I asked.

She slipped her hand under the pillow, took out a dildo, his, not ours, his. His cock. His. "You have your fantasies, I have mine," she said. "I want you to help, I want to see you get him hard for me, get him wet for me, I want to see my pretty girl with her lips wrapped around my boyfriend's cock."

"You're awful," I moaned. 

"Am I?" she asked, standing, moving a pillow, sitting on it, the lifelike dildo between her legs. "Because I want to sit on my boyfriend's lap, hold his hard thick cock, and watch my pretty girl get him hard and wet for me?"

"Emily," I felt dizzy.

"What, love? What's the matter? Afraid I'll see how much you like it? How eager you are to suck his cock for me? How turned on you get making him hard for me? How hot it is watching his cock slip into me?"

"Why do you tease me like this?" I asked.

"Because I know how much you like it," she smiled. "I know how often you fantasize about it. I know how it makes you leak. And, I suppose, because it turns me on. When I'm not with him, when we belong to him, it turns me on thinking about my pretty little sissy sucking my boyfriend's cock for me."

"Em..."

"No more talking, Sara, come here, put that mouth to a better use and think about how I'll be doing this for real in two weeks."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts