Talk


"Has it ever been inside a woman?" she asked me, her eyes piercing through me.

"N...no," I swallowed.

"Nothing? Not inside a woman's pussy or her mouth or even her hand?"

"No," I whispered, looking down.

"I'm not judging, I'm just asking," she said. "I assume you've tried? With other women?"

"A...a few times," I said, "but they...I mean...I thought they would..."

"Until they saw it, I assume."

I nodded. "Yea."

"It's kind of small," she said, "I mean, it's cute and all, don't get me wrong, it's just not what most women want."

"I...I can't help it," I said.

"I know," she said, "I know. Go ahead and touch it."

"Touch it?"

"Touch it," she said, "wrap your hand around it and touch it for me."

I was dizzy, reached down, wrapped my hand around my erection, stroked it lightly, face red. "Nicole," I whispered.

"It's not going inside me, either," she said, "just so we're clear."

"Nicole," I moaned.

"Don't stop," she said, "keep stroking. It's not going inside me ever. Not in my mouth, not in my pussy, not in my ass, not even in my hand."

"Nicole..."

"Go on, finish up, then we'll talk, okay."

It only took a few strokes, suddenly I burst, cum everywhere.

"That's a good boy," she said, "that's better. Clean up, then we can talk."

Comments

Popular Posts