Shame


You walked into the bedroom, found your wife sitting on the bed, her dress arranged so her legs were all but on display for your date night. Despite how beautiful she looked, you still frowned. "I...I thought you said you'd wear stockings," you said, aware how pathetic you sounded, how needy.

"I did," she smiled, standing. 


She pulled the hem of her dress, you saw the welt of a pair of stockings, but looked closer. "Are...are you wearing pantyhose over your stockings?" you asked, confused.

"Yes," she nodded. 

"W...why?"

"Honey," she frowned as she sat back on the bed.

"What?"

"You know his rule," she said, "you're not allowed to touch my bare skin below my waist. I can't wear just stockings out on our date, I assume you're going to get frisky."

"But I...I thought..."

She lay back on the bed, pulled the hem of her dress up, exposed her ass. "You thought what? That you'd get to touch and lick my skin?" She had her hand on her upper thigh. "Here?"

"Y...yes," you mumbled.

"You can love, you can. Just through my nylons."

You were shaking, you'd been fantasizing about skin to skin contact for weeks no, fantasized about your tongue on her soft, smooth skin. "I thought we could..."

She looked at you, eyes narrow. "Put it inside me? Is that what you were planning?"

"No...I mean...I just thought..."

"Honey, you know we can't do that, you know he doesn't allow that. I know you've been looking forward to tonight, so have I. You can rub it on me, just like you like, maybe even slip it between my foot and my heel." She reached up with her foot, gave you the lightest touch, no more a light, half-second brush of her foot against you.

"Ohhhhhhh," you moaned, suddenly red faced as you felt a warm, wet mess in your pants, "ohhhhh no."

"Oh, honey," she said, "it...it's okay." But it wasn't. It wasn't okay at all. You went from hoping you'd somehow talk your wife into allowing you inside her to making a mess in your pants, feeling the shame of a cuckold.



Comments

Popular Posts