Safe


"We got to the hotel," she texted me this evening, "didn't make it out of the room until dinner."

I assumed she made it; like before, she's in his hands now, his care, her phone still on but the Find My turned off again.

"What were you going?" I asked.

"Being a good girlfriend but a naughty wife," she said. 

"You're bad."

"He thought I was pretty good," she said. "I tried to tease him like I tease you but he was having none of that."

"Don't think that's his style."

"No it's not. You still feeling more jealous than usual?" she asked.

"A little, yes," I admitted. "I'm okay, though."

"You sure?"

"Yes, love," I said. "I'd let you know."

"He's got me, you know."

"I'm smiling...I know."



Comments

  1. Hi Sara,
    I've been enjoying reading those old posts. I have been following you since 2010/11, before your marriage to Emily, so have followed your journey.
    Emily's comment about your jealousy is interesting as I know you are always conflicted at times like these.
    When we were emailing privately, I asked you once would you ever say no to Emily or deny her anything. From memory your reply was non-committal, but broadly speaking doubtful.
    When Emily felt Matthew got too close, she ended the relationship. You said nothing and even indicated you would accept it continuing.
    If you felt Evan was getting too close, or you felt too jealous, would you ask Emily to stop ? Bearing in mind their history, could Emily spot this ? and would she give him up for your sake ??
    Always love hearing your responses.

    Love Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts