Romance


"How was your date?" I asked her when she checked in yesterday.

"Romantic," she said, "thank you for that."

"Romantic?"

"Dinner. After a bit, well, passionate."

"You're trying to make me jealous," I said, half teasing, half not.

"A little, but I'm being honest, too. I mean, a Valentine's Day date with my boyfriend."

I moaned slightly. "Did...did he appreciate the dress and the lingerie?" I asked.

"Hence the romance and passion," she said. "I think he appreciated the effort you put into picking outfits for me."

"I tried," I said.

"He...no...we appreciate it. I was thinking about you when we were back in our room."

"Me?"

"He was on top of me, holding me down, inside me. I was thinking how lucky I was you give this to me. And how different it was with him."

"We haven't done that in forever, Em."

"I know, I mean, there was Christmas. And I guess that's what I was thinking about, how different it was with my special girl. You just holding still and enjoying just being inside me; him on top of me, looking me in the eyes while he took me. And me wanting both of you."

"Oh, Emily."

"I know you're jealous, but it's just...you both have your place. And as much as I love being with him, as much as I love giving myself to him, as much as I love what he does to me, as much as I love feeling him inside me, filling me, taking me, he can't replace you."

"It's a good thing I'm caged," I said.

"I know, love, I know. "

"I still feel more jealous than usual."

"I know," she said.

"Not too jealous," I added. "I guess...I like him in our lives. I like you having a boyfriend. Or, I guess, him as a boyfriend."

"I'll need some TLC when I get home."

"Is he rough."

"He's a man, love, of course he's rough, but it's perfect."

"What kind of TLC?" I asked.

"A tongue bath would do nicely," she said, "licking me everywhere he was rough."

"Will you...before you leave on Tuesday?"

"Of course," she said. "I assume you'd want me to."

"Yes," I swalloed.

"Not too jealous?"

"No, just right," I said, "just right."




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts