Realizations

Bob came into the kitchen mid-morning having slept late being up late, found his wife, Ashley, making tea. She was wearing just a pair of panties, a tight shirt, no bra, her nipples still hard.

"Hey, Ash," he said softly, feeling a stirring between his legs, even if his face was red with shame.

"Hey," she said, not looking up, sounding shy, even embarrassed. 

He didn't know what to say but afraid to say nothing. "About...about last night," he finally stammered.

"About last night," Ashley started to say at the same time, stopped. "Yea," she said, "I know."

"It was...you were...I mean..."

"Yea," she said again, still not looking you in the eye.

Bob bit his lip, started to say something, stopped. But the taste in his mouth brought it back, how horny she was when she got home, how insistent, how strange. "Ashley, you...you were..."

She looked up, flashed her eyes at him, looked back down at her tea. "I know," she said, "he...I didn't mean for him to...it just...it just kind of happened. I'm so sorry."

"It just happened?" Bob said, not understanding. "How did it just happen?"

"We were kissing and making out and I was going to stop but...I don't know, it just happened," she said. 

"It just happened?" he asked again. "But...but how does that just happen?"

"I don't know...he...he was rubbing up against me like he does, foreplay he likes, teasing me, rubbing himself against me, feeling how wet I am, making me beg. He's always stopped before, put a condom on, but he was rubbing against me and suddenly he was inside me."

You swallowed. "Ashley..."

"I know, I know, I should have made him stop...but it felt so good to just feel him, to feel him inside me like that, and...we just...it just happened."

"But he...I mean..."

"I know, hon, I know. I thought it was an accident, like he slipped inside me without meaning to. I assumed he's pull right out but just before..."

"Just before what?"

"Just before the head of his cock pulled out, he pushed it back in and before I knew it he was fucking me like that...bare...without a condom...just his cock filling me and...and it felt so good, so different than when he uses a condom...I...I didn't want him to stop."

"But Ash...he...he..."

"I know, hon, I know..."

"When you got home...you knew...I mean..."

"I didn't want him to stop, hon, I couldn't...I didn't...it was so good. And when he got close...all I could think about was taking him inside me, filling me...I just..."

"But Ashley...I...when you...when I went down on you..."

"I know, hon, I know," she said. "I wasn't going to but when I got home.  As much as I wanted him to fill me in the moment, in the moment with you, I wanted you between my legs licking me."

"But you were filled with...with his...with him..."

She finally looked up at him with her soft eyes. "You knew hon, the second your tongue touched me, you knew. Yet you still...you were so eager, hon, so...I don't think you've ever made me cum so hard."

"Ashely..."

"It's going to be like this from now on, you know that, right? I can't make him use a condom again, not after last night, it just..." Ashley looked down, bit her lip. "It just wouldn't be right."

"But Ash, I...you know I like to...to...when you get home."

She looked back up at her husband. "I know, and it means so much to me that you do, it's so...affirming."

"But if he doesn't use a condom..."

"It will just be like last night," she said, touching his arm. "You knew and you still...you were so eager."

"But...but that means I...every week, I'll..."

She smiled, touched as his tenderness. "Just like me, love, just like me. You'll do it every week just like I will."

He swallowed, the memory of the taste flooding his brain. He knew it right away when she got home, the taste was so strong, so masculine, so different. Right away he knew she was full of her lover's cum and instead of disgusting him, instead or recoiling, he licked her like he was possessed. "Every...every week, Ash?"

"Every Saturday night, love. Saturday's are his, so yes, every week I'll come home like that. Every week."

Comments

  1. I can't really say why but this post was somehow really intense.
    I wasn't able to finish it 🙈🥲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Gurl,
      I can’t agree more.
      I always have to remind myself to breathe when Sara posts. They always take my breath away

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts