Home


She got home after B was in bed and asleep but I'd promised B that she'd come give her a kiss the second she got home; which she did, of course. It gave me time to unpack her suitcase, sort her laundry into hand wash, delicates, and other things so I could wash them the next day. 

By then, she was back downstairs, hugging me. "I'm so glad to be home," she said.

"I'm so glad to have you home," I told her. "You look tired."

"It's late," she said, "I didn't sleep on the plane."

"You can go to bed," I said.

"We can go to bed," she said, "you promised tenderness."

I swallowed. "I was afraid you'd be too tired," I said.

"No, love, no," she said, "you promised, now come to bed with me."

She took off her dress, wore just a pink bra and pink panties. She was on the bed and my eyes went first to her breasts then between her legs. The panties were sheer enough that it was obvious.

"Emily," I whispered.

"I know, he left them kind of soiled," she said, slowly peeled them down until her feet were tangled with them. "Did you want to start with my feet or are these a distraction."

She held the panties with her toes, the sheer front was soiled, crusted, an obvious mixture of her and him. I leaned over, kissed and sucked her big toe, my nose pressed against her panties and I gasped at the strong, musky smell.

"I didn't sleep on the plane because I was thinking about this the whole time," she said. She arched her foot, the crotch of the panties moved so they were pressed against my mouth. "You'll have to hand wash these, too," she said.

I was sucking her toes through the panties, my tongue on the crotch, the mess. Her own juices were sweet, flowery, but the predominant taste was musky, salty, bitter, strong. "Oh, Emily," I moaned.

"Such a good girl," she said as I sucked her toes through the panties.

"May I..."

"Oh, my love, just be careful, I'm sore."

I moved up, was between her legs, giving her a tongue bath; the taste and smell were more pronounced and even more erotic than her panties. I licked her to orgasm over and over; I was tender as I licked her clean and she was the same, running her fingers through my hair.

That was all, just kisses on her body, licking her, reclaiming what was mine, yet what was his, too.

Comments

  1. Like always a big thanks for sharing this Story with us.

    However this story and the last few stories about Emilys trip were a lot shorter and felt less passionate to me.

    I am not complaining I am just worried about you.
    Did you feelings change? Are you having doubts?

    Regards Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a nasty cold (it followed influenza in mid-February) and everything has been fuzzy and I've been tired and going to bed early.

      Delete
    2. That explains everything.
      Thanks for the answer.
      Hope you are better now.

      Delete
  2. So lovely Sara - she is back where she belongs

    Love always
    Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara,
    I am in awe. I've been reading your pages for well over a decade. I found this, your new blog, just 3 days ago. I've spent the last 3 days getting caught up. It has been such a treat, and your emotions, your very descriptive experiences are such a delight to read. I can't help but picture myself in your heels. Both because I would love to be in your exact position, and I have many of the same feelings myself. Although my Wife does not have a lover, we're looking, I am kept in chastity 24/7. I spend far more time as Sierra than I do as my "boy" self.

    Thank you fo sharing your story, and I will be looking forward to reading and re-reading each and every post.
    <3
    sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful series of posts Sara and i am that thrilled you and Emily both had such good times. px

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts