Expectations

"Hon, what are you doing?" your wife asked when you started kissing her.

"I don't know, Amy," you mumbled, "it...it's just been so long and I...I just thought...you know...maybe we could...just..."

"Sweetie, you know we can't do that, we agree when I started going steady with him that he's the alpha in our relationship and only he's allowed to do that to me."

"I know...I just...I didn't mean that," you said.

"Men like that don't share, love," she said, touching your chest, "besides, you said that was part of the fantasy for you, giving up the right to have sex with me, letting him take care of that for you."

"Amy, I didn't...I didn't mean..."

"We can do the other things," she said, kissing you softly.

"Hon," you were breathing heavily, "I didn't mean sex, I really didn't. I mean, I miss it, I just...I get that's for him, I do. I just wish...I like playing around, I just wish...it's been almost three months since I..."

"Oh," she said, getting it now, reaching down, touching your chastity cage through your pants. "That. Three months since that went on."

"I get he won't let me be inside you, but I thought I'd at least get to...to do something."

"Yea, we...we talked about that," she said.

"The two of you talked about it?" you asked, face suddenly red at the thought of your wife and her lover discussing your masturbation habits.

"Yea, I...I mean...we...he and I...we don't think it's a good idea."

"Why?" you moaned softly.

"Last time you did that you got all moody for like two weeks and I think, well, when you haven't, you're so supportive but when you do, it's like you lose interest and get possessive and we don't think that's healthy."

"Amy..."

"I get it, I do, I mean, I did some reading and it's pretty common for a husband to act like that after and everything says the best thing to do is just take that away. Basically a husband is happier when he's not allowed to do that."

"But Amy, I..."

"He's going to be here in an hour, do you want to keep talking about this or do you want to help me get ready for my date?"

You looked down, felt the cage tighten as your penis tried to swell. "Get...get ready," you said, feeling defeated but aroused at the same time.

"I told him I'm not spending the night, I won't be home super early, but I'll be home so you can...you know...do what you like to do after."

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about the moodiness after release

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,
    You know what a deep thinker I am. Well I was considering your various roles in the Emily/Evan/Sara triangle and who got the best deal :

    Obviously Emily has it best. She has a loving husband/wife, with whom she shares a daughter. She is in control. They have a great marriage, and she loves the gentle/loving intimacy they share. Occasionally she needs/wants a real man and Evan fits the bill. They have known each other a long time, care for one another and obviously have great sex. Even on the rare occasions they meet up, Emily misses her spouse/child immensely, even when enjoying herself. She is always happy to be home.

    You, Sara, obviously adore Emily and would do anything for her. You share chores/childcare, and for 51 weeks a year, have an ideal marriage. Furthermore you allow Emily the freedom to have a "boyriend" who fulfills needs for Emily you cannot provide.

    Then there is Evan, who is actually quite sad, and I feel a bit sorry for him. He obviously loves Emily but can never have her completely, and has to make to do with a total of 1 week a year, spread over a couple of visits. We know he sees at least one other girl, but his heart is with Emily. Sadly he will never be happy, never have a loving family, children etc, unless he finishes with Emily.

    So the clear "pecking" order is Emily, then Sara then Evan. This in itself is unusual for a weak submissive sissy cuckold.

    Love always

    Tanya xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts