Contract


"Just to be clear, you've never put it inside a woman?" the prospective buyer of my contract asked.

"No, Sir," I answered.

"You still fantasize about it?"

I looked down, bit my lip, aware just that look gave away the answer, aware the answer might sour him, aware I was required to be truthful at all times. "Sometimes, Sir," I said.

"You prefer women?"

I swallowed. "I was trained to serve a man," I answered. 

He reached up, took my nipple between his fingers, squeezed. "That's not an answer to my question," he said.

"Yes, Sir," I said.

He sat on the bed next to me, smiled. "You know that's never happening, don't you? That if I buy your contract chastity is permanent."

"I know, Sir, my mistress explained." Involuntarily, I looked down at my panties, saw a flash of light off the small metal cage. 

"Don't worry, I actually prefer sissies who prefer women; I find they turn their internal lust for women into being more feminine and more, well, willing pets."

"I'll try, Sir."

"Don't mistake anything I've said for lack of interest in your pleasure."

"I didn't presume anything, Sir," I said.

"You've had a sissygasm?"

I blushed. "Of course, Sir," I said. "My mistress...she won't transfer a contract until we're trained that way."

"She's wise. A girl accepts her place when she's properly trained. And your mouth?"

"Also trained," I said, blushing again. It was difficult at first, training that way, given my preference, but after a few months, it became second nature, like the longer I went without a traditional orgasm, the more I found myself not just tolerating it, but looking forward to it.

He nodded, reached down, undid his pants, pulled out his hard, thick cock. I gasped at the sight of it, felt a tingling between my legs, suddenly wondered what it would be like in my hands, in my mouth, inside me. 

He laughed. "Strange way of showing your preferences," he said. "Go on."

Without thought, I reached for him, took his cock between my hands. It had been two months since my last "real" orgasm and whatever my preferences might be, the cock in my hands was the only thing that mattered. Without waiting for any further instructions from him, I bent down, took him in my mouth, was as sexually excited as I'd ever been. Whether it was my skills or not, I don't know, but it wasn't long before he exploded in my mouth and I found myself consciously struggling to swallow every drop.

"When did you last squirt uncaged?" he asked.

"Two...two months ago," I said.

"Hope it was memorable, that was the last you'll do that."

"You're buying my contract, Sir?"

"Yea," he smiled. "Yea."

Comments

Popular Posts