Talking

We were in bed on Saturday night, just talking, when she asked. "Well?"

"Well?"

"What did he want?"

"Who?" I asked, foolishly, as if there was any question. 

"The man in our lives," she answered with a duh sound in her voice. "He said he texted you, what did he want?"

"Oh, um, him," I said, blushing. I thought for a moment. "He...he wanted to...to see how our Christmas was," I said nervously, foolishly not telling her the truth, that he texted me to ask how my Christmas was, specifically my Christmas present from Emily, the one I was currently wearing. Emily raised an eyebrow and of course I assumed she knew more or all. "He...he wanted to know how I liked my Christmas present," I added.

I thought of his text, "Just checking in to see how you liked your Christmas present from Emily," it said. Given what Emily had said, I assumed me meant the cage, not the other, more special present, one she said she was keeping between us.

"And?" she asked. 

"I...I told him," I said.

"Told him what?"

"That...that it was nice."

"And?"

"And?"

"And is it? Nice?"

"Yes," I swallowed.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes, very." It was, as small as it was, less than an inch and a half, it was very comfortable. 

"Let me see," she said. I swallowed, reached for my panties. "No, silly," she said, "I mean, as much as I love seeing you all small and caged, I mean let me see his text...god I love it when my boyfriend texts my pretty girl.

I sighed, reached over to my nightstand, handed it to her. She opened it, read the text exchange out loud.

**********

"Sara, just checking in to see how you liked your Christmas present from Emily?"

"It's nice."

"Emily told me she was getting it. She said it's smaller than the last one, the smallest they make."

"Yes, they call it the Baby Cobra."

"Fitting. I expect the keys next week."

"I know."

"I like being in control of them, being in control of the two of you. I like ensuring you stay small and feminine."

"Do you?"

I was nervous about that, I don't know why. He wasn't Emily's first lover to know she was married to someone who is, er, feminine (okay, a sissy), but for some reason it was different with him. Maybe given his omnipresence, meaning he was there before me. Maybe given his actual role as my wife's boyfriend, someone she had real feelings for. Maybe given that he was with her before we married and after. Whatever it was, I was more self-conscious of being feminine with him than anyone else. Not in a bad way, don't get me wrong

"Yes I do. To be honest, it makes me less jealous of you?"

"You're jealous of me?" I was surprised, honestly.

"Emily picked you, it's natural. But I understand it now, why she picked you, why it was for the best. I didn't back then, not at all but I do now. It worked out."

"We were never like you and her, she and I."

"She explained that. Her present reinforces that, holding the keys reinforces that. Besides, knowing what I know from what she's shared, you like having a man in your lives, you like having a man in control as much as she does."

"I won't deny it."

"Why? I mean, why do you like it?"

"To be honest, as I'm sure Emily has explained, I'm naturally submissive."

"I've understood that for some time, Sara. I mean, why do you like having a MAN in control."

"I don't know, to be equally honest. It just feels...natural."

"As I know she's shared, we'll be meeting in Florida on Feb. 23 and you're not having your getaway until late March, so that's at least three months I'll be in charge."

"I know, Sir."

"Laugh. I like that. Sir."

"I assumed."

"I can't wait to see Emily; I enjoy our time together. She's a very pleasing girlfriend."

"She's a pleasing wife, too. Of course in a different way."

"She loves you very much, Sara, she always has. I'm pleased how things worked out; it was probably the only way."

"I agree."

"Enjoy your Christmas present. Not what I'd want, but I'm glad just the same."

"Thank you, Sir."

**********

Emily handed me my phone. "God I'm so wet," she said.

"Emily!"

"I mean it, Sara," she laughed. "It's so hot seeing my sissy and my boyfriend in their proper roles. Having a man in control does seem natural, doesn't it, having him hold the keys."

"Yes," I swallowed. "It really made you wet?"

"God, yes!"

"Why?" I asked, teasing her.

"Because I like seeing my sissy and my boyfriend interact and it, well, gets me excited, hence wet, when he's not just my boyfriend, not just my dom, but yours, too."

"It's hot, isn't it?"

"Um, yea."

"And he's into it? Or just playing. I mean..."

"He's gotten into it," she said, "you know he likes to be in control, it's just a thing of his, and he knows how much it turns me on. And I think, well I know cause he's said, understanding you're not really a boy makes losing me to you different. He didn't lose to another man, I made a choice about what I wanted for a life partner."

"A sissy," I laughed.

"A pretty girl," she said. "And yes, a sissy. You."

"I like it when you have a man in your life, Emily," I said, meaning it. 

"You like it when we have a man in our lives," she said.

"M...maybe," I admitted. "Does he? Like it?"

"Yes," she said, "I told you yes. You're so...skeptical."

"Maybe."

"We all have what we want and that includes him. He's always been that way with me, dominant, he's always liked being the man in my life, but given his nature, it's the same with you."

"He likes being in charge of a sissy? Of me?"

"You," she said, "the feminine you. Don't get me wrong, he's into women, he wouldn't...I don't want to word this wrong, he wouldn't date a girl like you, but as part of us, he honestly likes it...being in control."

"Being the man in our lives."

"Yes."

"He really should meet the real you someday." I thought about Sara meeting Matthew; Sara meeting Evan would be so different. "I mean, he met the old you, but not this you. And that was then, not now, not when he's my boyfriend."

I didn't mean to and only realized I did it when I did it. She followed my eyes, knew what I was thinking. "Emily..."

"God, are you trying to make me cum without touching me?"

"Em..."

"My pretty little sissy fantasizing about my boyfriend's cock."

"I didn't..."

"Like you eyes don't give it away, love."

"Now I want to see it...your present."

I reached for my panties again, pulled them down.

"It's adorable," she said, touched it. "So soft, so small, so feminine, so perfect. This is how it should be."

"Yea," I said.

"What?" she saw my face. "Oh, god, your other present."

"I loved it," I said, maybe too quickly.

"Did you?"

"Yes, very much. It had been so long and..."

She looked at me for a moment, thinking. "It was years, was that...was that a mistake? Should I...more?"

I thought, too. "No," I finally said. "I...I know it's confusing, but I prefer it like this. I mean, I liked it. I loved it, but...it was a treat...I wouldn't want to never, but I wouldn't want it to be something regular, either. I...I prefer it like this."

"I prefer it like this, too," she said, touching me again. "Soft, feminine."

"I liked it. I loved it. It's just...I like being your girl."

"I know. Such a journey. Something we used to play at; now something that's just...natural. I need to send a package on Tuesday."

"About that..." I said nervously. 

"Sara, I thought you liked it," she said, misunderstanding. 

"No, no, I...I do. I just...sending them back and forth seems...weird."

"We all agreed," she said, frowning. Obviously she liked when he was in control as much as I did

"No, I know," I said, "I don't mean. Here, let me show you."

I got the idea looking for something in the tool bench in our garage; it was a combination key holder we used when selling our old house as "For Sale by Owner." I was sure there were more modern ones and found some on Amazon and of course, there were, designed for Airbnb users. I showed her one on Amazon.


"This," I said.

She looked at it, read the description, understood. "Sara!"

"We wouldn't have to send them back and forth, risk losing them."

"UPS and FedEx are pretty safe," she said.

"Not just that, but...he'd be in control but they'd be here. Like just in the closet, like a constant reminder."

"We couldn't open them unless he let us."

"Basically, yea." 

She smiled. "How soon?"

"Wednesday," I said. "It's returnable if he says no."

"Go ahead and order it," she said, "he won't say no."

"You sure?" 

She nodded. "Be careful, though."

"Careful?"

"If we're not doing the whole send the keys back and forth thing, it will be easier for him to extend things. You might find yourself under a man's thumb longer than you planned."

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said softly.

"Be careful what you wish for," she laughed.

"I am," I said, "I am."

Comments

  1. Oh what a wonderful way to start out the new year!! May 2024 be the best year for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, Sara, this exchange says everything
    “ (Evan:) Yes I do. To be honest, it makes me less jealous of you?"
    "You're jealous of me?" I was surprised, honestly.
    "Emily picked you, it's natural. But I understand it now, why she picked you, why it was for the best. I didn't back then, not at all but I do now. It worked out." …

    "She loves you very much, Sara, she always has. I'm pleased how things worked out; it was probably the only way."

    Evan jealous of you
    But now he understands and most importantly acknowledges that what you and Emily have triumphs all. She loves You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi darling Sara,
    Happy New Year.
    A lovely post as always.

    I've always said that as long as your relationship with Emily never changes, having Evan in her life , no your lives, is absolutely fine. All looks great for both of you.
    Have a wonderful 2024.

    Love Tanya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuously in awe of your life! Thank you for sharing such wonderful erotic exchanges. I especially love reading your text exchanges with Evan... can only imagine how tight that makes your new baby cobra. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts