Sold


I heard a knock at the hotel room door, my mistress called out. "It's open," she said.

"Catherine?" I heard a man's voice call out.

"We are in the bedroom," she answered, "come back here, she's ready to go."

"Mmmmgggfff," I tried to yell through my gag. What was a man doing here? Why did she invite a man here?

"Shhhh, don't worry, my sweet sissy, don't worry," Mistress whispered in my ear, "you'll like him, he's firm but fair and you were his first choice.

"Those legs," the strange man said, "lovely. Is everything okay?" 

"Of course," Mistress Catherine said, "she's just experiencing a bit of a shock."

"Shock? She doesn't know she's being sold?"

"No, no, she knows. I just...I may have promised I'd arrange for a female buyer; she's never served a man and it was, well, close to a boundry."

"Never?" he asked, amusement in his voice.

"Never," Mistress Catherine answered him. "I'm sorry, pet, I know we talked about a woman, but the offer was too good so...here we are...a master instead of a mistress."

I struggled, but the zip ties were tight, effective. "Mgggfffff," I moaned. Master? I was being sold to a man? She promised...I never would have...

"You sure this is okay?" the man asked, "I have another one I can buy, almost as pretty."

"It's fine, I assumed you liked them a bit reluctant."

"Of course," he said, "breaking in a sissy is half the fun. And if they are in the right condition, a reluctant sissy is perfectly trainable. I've never had one who hasn't eventually become to prefer men, no matter how they start."

"Well, she's been in semi-permanent chastity for six months now," Mistress assured him, "and hasn't had a true male orgasm in more than a year."

He laughed. "Well, that's the right condition," he said. I felt a strong hand on my nylon covered leg, gasped. "Don't worry, pet, that we'll redirect your urges; I know it may not seem possible now, but within a month you'll forget any attraction you had to women."

"Has she had any cock training?" he asked.

"Of course...dildos only...we've only progressed some...but she'll eagerly go down on my strapon when it's coated in my pussy juice. Quite eagerly."

"That's good to know," he said, "I have a female pet so I can pick up where you left off."

"Where will she be in the pecking order?"

He laughed. "Sissies are always at the bottom," he said. "My female pet has been eager to have someone beneath her. Literally and figuratively."

Comments

Popular Posts