Out in the Open

"You...you look nice," Austin said, coming into the living room, seeing how his wife was dressed. "Where...were are you and Rachel meeting?"

"You really want to keep doing this?" she asked.

"Doing...doing what?"

"The pretense," she said.

"The pretense that girls night out means Rachel and I are hanging out together at a coffee shop."

"I don't...I don't understand."

"Wouldn't you rather just be open?"

"Open?"

"A wife doesn't dress like this if she's hanging out at a coffee shop with her girlfriend."

"I...don't..."

"A wife hanging out at a coffee shop with her girlfriend doesn't get home at two in the morning, tipsy, smelling like sex, with a wet, swollen pussy."

"Brittney..."

"And a husband who doesn't know what's going on approve doesn't eagerly wait for his wife to get home, climb into bed and sit on his face and tenderly lick her."

"B...Brittney..."

"Don't you think it's time I invited him over for dinner so you can meet the man your wife's dating?"

"But I..." Paul stammered.

"Paul," she shook her head. "I get it the first week or two, I understand you were confused, unsure, disbelieving. But the last month you've been so...eager when I get home. I know it's difficult to talk about, but we should be honest, shouldn't we? Out in the open? We should invite him to dinner, he'll stay over of course, you'll have to stay in the guest room, but I'll still come see you when we're done."

"D...done?"

"There will be more that way, more, fresh."

"Brittney..."

"He falls right to sleep after, as soon as he slips out he dozes right off, I'll come right upstairs so you can tend to me. I mean, I'll go back to him to sleep, but you can make brunch for us, show him you're supportive. Men like that when they're dating a married woman, to see her husband so accepting, to see he's not a threat, to see that her husband accepts his secondary role"

"W...when?" Paul gulped.

"Next Saturday," she said, "I'll talk to him about it tonight. But next Saturday. You can think about that tonight when I get home and you're licking me, how it will be different next week; better."

Comments

Popular Posts