Leaking?


In a comment on Missing Him, Quality Street asked:

Do you ever leak when Em is teasing you like this? I'm just wondering if that really happens in real life or if it's just a thing in fantasy stories?

Lily Gurl answered, saying she wasn't me, but has worn her chastity cage a lot in the past and that leaking is a thing.

I wanted to chime in and affirm what Lily Gurl said, that yes, oh my yes, leaking is a very real thing.

I'll also echo her comments that she's correct, you don't just go full, indefinite, chastity, you build up to it, sometimes over years, over multiple cages. At first, a day is terrible. Then a day becomes fine, and you work up to a week. Eventually a week is easily endurable, and you work up to a month. Then two months. Then three months. Longer and longer between erections until eventually, erections become a thing of the past.

How often you need to "clean down there" depends on the model. We found the more enclosed the cage (e.g., the Holy Trainer), the more often removal to clean was necessary. The KINK3D cage is more open and is significantly easier to clean without removal (just a fair amount of scented soap).

We also find that leaking is dependent on two things-how long since the last milking and how sexually stimulated a sissy is at the moment. That is, you don't just leak because it's been awhile (though the longer it's been since a milking the easier and more a sissy will leak), but when it's been awhile and there's sexual intimacy (sissy style), leaking happens fairly quickly.

If I have not been milked for a couple of months and Em gets frisky, I leak fairly soon and fairly easily, almost like a woman getting wet (swoon).

YMMV, but that's how it is for us. We're more than a month since Em released me (and Evan took charge) so I'm in my leaking phase. My glorious leaking phase. Just a kiss can get me wet.

ADDED: Apparently so can writing a blog post about leaking. I just used the ladies' room and noticed a small wet spot in my panties right where the tip of my cage touched them! Yes, I actually leaked just typing the words above.



Comments

  1. I can fully agree, after a short while locked, it doesn't take much to start me leaking, and even after a milking it can start again after a day or two. Mind you my Madam really enjoys teasing and tormenting me to get the damp patch to appear.

    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can completely agree with the chastity journey, we started with cheap plastic cages which could only be worn for really short periods, not only because they were uncomfortable but keeping clean in one of those was almost impossible. Our first metal cage was a huge improvement. It was easier to keep clean, and thus could be worn for a few days at a time, but was more comfortable, but still not ideal. Eventually, when we got really serious, we invested in a made to measure cage (and it was in a investments as custom built cages are expensive). Later we had it shortened and a security screw fitted instead of the padlock.
    This was over a period of about 10 years I'd say, so not it isn't something you can just jump into, it's an evolution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts