Late Valentine's Day Plans


I showed Emily a couple of lingerie sets I'd been looking at, something to wear for Evan on Saturday night in Florida. We'd be home together on Valentine's Day, Emily and I, so real Valentine's Day would be just us. 

But Saturday night in Florida was going to be her delayed Valentine's Day dinner with her boyfriend.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked me. "A delayed Valentine's Day dinner with him. I mean, calling it that. I haven't said that...to him...but I'd like to, he'd like it."

"Being your boyfriend and all," I said, not intending any irritation.

"It seems natural," she said, "letting a man know he's getting a special Valentine's Day with his girlfriend. Even if delayed."

"I think so, too," I said, biting my lip. "Can I...I assume...I mean...can I help pick your..."

She chuckled. "Of course, love," she said, touching my arm. "There's nothing more erotic than helping me decide what to wear for him, is there?"

"It...it makes me feel part of it," I said.

"I count on it; the adoring sissy preparing me for my lover...your special way of serving him, acknowledging who we belong to."

"You're such a tease," I said.

"My favorite part is trying things on for you, letting you see how I'll look when I'm with him. Knowing you'll be home thinking about it the entire time."

"I do," I said.

"I know...I know. You've always liked that, all these years now."

"I know...I have...I do."

"My pretty little thing helping me get ready for a special night with my boyfriend."

Words that would hurt a girl like me, words that twisted through me, but words that pushed my buttons all these years. "Yes, Ma'am," I said, giving her her due.

"They are both really sexy," she said, "perfect for a Valentine's Day dinner with a woman's boyfriend."

"I hope so."

"I won't be able to wear the bra, though, not to dinner anyway. I'd have to put in on later."

"Why?"

She showed me a picture of the dress she was getting. 

"Whoa," I gulped.

"Yea," she said.

"I guess you're right."

"I could wear the rest; he'd like it. He has a thing for stockings just like you do. I mean, except..."

"Yea," I said.

"Yea, you know. Anyway, no bra."

"That dress is...whoa."

"It's only like $50 so I doubt it's high end. But I only have to wear it twice; once to show you and just to dinner with Evan. All it's got to do is make you want me, make you think about me when I'm with him, and let him know that I'm his when I'm with him,"

"It...it would certainly do that," I said.

"They both have a thong?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"You pick," she said, "but remember, it's for him, pick what you think he'll like."

I swallowed. "The second one," I said.

She nodded. "Why?"

"The...the beads are pretty, he...he'll like them, I think he'll like them better."

"He'll appreciate that," she said. "A special Valentine's Day present."

"I...I hope so."

"You'll be jealous," she said.

"Of course," I said. "But...it's appropriate...the present...for the man in our lives."

"I can't wait to see him," she said.

"You miss him?"

"Yes, but not like I'd miss you if I only saw you every few months."

"I know," I smiled.

"I always liked spending time with him, things are...good. I like having both of you in my life. I mean...your own special places."

Comments

Popular Posts