Happy New Year

I hope I do not give the impression that our lives are all our unique brand of sex and intimacy and matters involving the man in our lives. Oh, those are important parts of our lives, but alas, there is so much more.

For example, over the holidays, Emily, B, and I took a week long vacation out of the country. It was much, much needed as we'd both been stressed at work lately. There was nothing better than turning off our phones for a week (literally), having not a thing planned (we woke up when we woke up, ate when we ate, and sat around by the pool or at the beach day after day), and not thinking about the "real world" for a week.

We made it home before Christmas and had a lovely time on Christmas morning, enjoying the day with B.

Our New Year's Eve was, unlike my last post, quiet. We watched some of the Nashville New Year's Eve special but switched to a Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie at about 10:30 and didn't see any ball drops. We heard fireworks outside at midnight and knew that was the time to kiss. While we like having a man in our lives, we also like sharing moments like that together. 

But on New Year's Eve, we didn't dress up like the picture above (we have in the past) and didn't text that man (to be honest, we didn't even think about it; we wanted our girl time).

We also both got back to exercise, having eaten too much good food while out of the country and over a few days. A girl(s) has to stay in shape! For me, that's primarily running, spinning, and bodyweight training. The old me used to lift heavier weights (when I foolishly tried to be more masculine) but the current me just wants to be thin and feminine (shocker).

We're back to work today (though B isn't back to school until tomorrow). But we're looking forward to winter (we like to ski and are probably going a few times in January).

We're also looking forward to the next few months of, um, control, by that certain man. It has a way of focusing the naughty part of the mind.

Finally, I love Karrie's posts (go find them). As someone said, it was funny to see references to Emily from back in 2009. How the time flies.

Happy New Year!


Comments

  1. I found Karrie's posts and this one. https://saragirl.bdsmlr.com/archive Wondered if were you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bdsmlr is me. It's my "naughty" posts; ones too naughty for blogger.

      Delete
  2. I do not wish to offend, but I wondered about B's paternity...or will that be revealed in Kerrie's archival posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from Sara.
      But she never posted more details...

      Delete
    2. Emily and I are B's natural parents; i.e., she is all mine (and Em's).

      Delete
  3. Oh myyyy! This like watching a multi-part tv series. I know I read the material a few times, but re-reading while adding to the blog is informative. Thank you to all of Sara's fans checking out the Korner. Thank you Sara for writing what might be the100,000 words in the archives. And thank you Emily for you being you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sara, this probably sounds mundane, but I'd love to know what your experience is with running, spinning, and bodyweight training while in permanent chastity. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts