No...


You saw her, your wife, her top barely covering her breasts, her stomach exposed, her skirt barely covering her privates. She was in front of a mirror, taking a picture, and you walked up, stood behind her.

"You...you look so hot," you said, voice shaking.

"Thanks," she smiled at you in the mirror.

"I mean..." you said, put a hand on her hip, pulled her close to you, "my god." You couldn't help yourself, reached a hand around her, reached for her breasts.

"No," she said, pulled your hand down. "You know it's not for you."

The rebuke stung, even if it was justified, but she was right, it wasn't for you, it was for him, the man she was seeing, the man she was fucking. "I...I'm sorry," you said, eyes lowered.

She frowned. "You know he doesn't like that," she said.

"I...I know," you swallowed. Her lover was a classic alpha male, dominant, maintaining discipline over not just your wife, but you as well. He expected exclusivity to "normal" sex with your wife, expected you to support her, to maintain your proper role. "I...I just...it's been...like forever..."

She turned to you and your eyes went immediately to her breasts. You knew if he reached for them, her reaction would be much different. "I know," she said, reaching up, touching your chest through your shirt, "I know it's not always easy."

"I...I just miss it," you said.

"I'm sure you do," she said, kissed you on the cheek, "but we knew this would happen."

"It's just...different."

She smiled. "He has his thing; you have yours."

You blushed. Your "thing" was after. After she went out with him, after her date, after he fucked her, after she came home. It was massaging her, telling her it was okay, kissing her, touching her, licking her. Your thing was aftercare. After he had his way, being tender to her, reassuring her it was okay, reassuring her you still loved her, reassuring her you still desired her. "I...I know," you finally said.

"Your thing is just as important to me," she said, "especially...you know."

You blushed deeper, knowing how excited she got when you were between her legs, gently licking her sore, swollen pussy, licking, tasting, cleaning. "I...I just..."

"I know," she kissed you, "I know."

Comments

Popular Posts